PDA

View Full Version : Your worst bad dream recently.

Casanova
15-11-2006, 07:15 PM
Everyone dreams, but you're lucky to remember one of your dreams.

What's your worst dream to memory recently?

mine's has to be about two weeks ago, i woke up in the morning and i remember thinking "why was i upset" and it came flooding back, it was a dream about my Dad dying, and i hadn't said bye and i had fell out with him the last time i spoke to him. If i woke up during this dream, hell i would of been crying. I can admit i love my dad and if he died i seriously could NOT live without him, i've been through alot because my mum left us (personal) and he stood by us and tryed his best.

Not a life story, but the dream was torture. I thought it was real (when i remember the dream) and it was terrible :'(

Dan2nd
15-11-2006, 07:48 PM
I had a dream a week ago was 5 years old and I lost my mum in the super market and I was so scared. this random lady then picked me up and took me home and I never saw my mum again. when I woke up I was like phew so I decided to get out of bed and go downstairs I went in to the kitchen to only find the scary lady from my dream but a little older then I woke up for real

vibrant
15-11-2006, 07:50 PM
I keep dreaming that I'm speaking to my dead grandfather.

hit-by-a-car
for the last week ive had only wet dreams, one was scary and it goes like this... oh wait i dont think you would like to know... Its a i forgot the co..... situation :$

cocaine
I have dreams that I get abducted O_o

manga21
15-11-2006, 07:51 PM
for the last week ive had only wet dreams, one was scary and it goes like this... oh wait i dont think you would like to know... Its a i forgot the co..... situation :$

What like going swimming and stuff

;)

hit-by-a-car
15-11-2006, 07:53 PM
Kind off, id say Diving!

dirrty
15-11-2006, 07:54 PM
No you didnt. You just wee'd yourself.

I cant remember my last bad dream. I havent had one in ages.

hit-by-a-car
15-11-2006, 07:57 PM
*REMOVED*

Teardrop (Forum Moderator) - Please don't post content of a adult nature.

Dan2nd
15-11-2006, 08:01 PM
*REMOVED*

your mother should be proud :p Lol

hit-by-a-car
15-11-2006, 08:04 PM
Well i have more exscusers, i dont want her to know afterall im only 11 =) woah, i must be a super kid. Having wet dreams at 11...

Nick.
15-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Someone was robbing everyones house in the street, the police were on strike and they shot my next door neighbour. Then I hit them over the head with a pot... and I woke up. Bizzare :s

hit-by-a-car
15-11-2006, 08:08 PM
nah i dreamed i gave a girl a right banging, it was a good dream.

dirrty
15-11-2006, 08:10 PM
Shut up will you?

No one cares about you having your wet dreams.

This is about peoples bad dreams.
You proberly dont even have the organs to have wet dreams anyway.

Casanova
15-11-2006, 08:11 PM
I keep dreaming that I'm speaking to my dead grandfather.

Well, i believe he IS Actually speaking to you, but you think you're dreaming.

i could always describe the feeling inside my pajama bottoms but yes that was the exscuse i told my mum. Anyway when she found out they were slimey she asked what i had really been doing and then.... I told her i put them inside the bath and everything worked out fine.

hit-by-a-car, your name is ironic to me, but i won't say what i want to say.
if you're going to spam, and do the whole macho-egoism act please don't do it in this forum or at least my threads. Immaturity is seriously sad, grow up and stop DREAMING :rolleyes_

hit-by-a-car
15-11-2006, 08:12 PM
everyone gets hasty with me, if you was a boy you'd understand....

:eusa_wall My organs are no LOnger there. THEY MUST HAVE FELL OUT OR OFF.

dirrty
15-11-2006, 08:16 PM
everyone gets hasty with me, if you was a boy you'd understand....

:eusa_wall My organs are no LOnger there. THEY MUST HAVE FELL OUT OR OFF.
I am a boy?

You just think its cool to act all "hard"

You as hard as ice-cream.

Casanova
15-11-2006, 08:18 PM
More like as hard as water :rolleyes_
and i aint no boy, yes you got it right. I'm a man *macho* now shut up and stop attention seeking, you're just lowering your image and your ego must feel so good?

Youheard
15-11-2006, 08:25 PM
I had a really odd dream the other night.

I was holding my cousin in my arms then all of a sudden his head just dissapeared and I was holding like a severed body in my arms.

Bizarre I know. Can't remember the details either.

summer
15-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Well i have more exscusers, i dont want her to know afterall im only 11 =) woah, i must be a super kid. Having wet dreams at 11...
How does that make you a superkid? :s

Casanova
15-11-2006, 09:16 PM
He's trying to act smart, mate it isn't nothing special to start having wet dreams at 11 :rolleyes: puberty goes on for years!

hindu
15-11-2006, 09:40 PM
LOLLLLLL

omg, i dreamt i was in jurassic park when i was little and i woke up screaming, i nearly got eaten by da dinosaurs!

:Hazel
15-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Mine was actually being moved from one department in my job to another, I hated it and wished I hadn't moved. Sounds daft but I was like nooooooo. :(

Casanova
15-11-2006, 10:49 PM
I'd hate that too, but seriously a job isn't a molecule on my dad dying :( thank god he's still here... if you get meh!

JamesRouale
16-11-2006, 12:41 AM
I saw the crash, but it wasn't my friend in the car it was me.

TheLastShadow
16-11-2006, 12:45 AM
You know dreams could kill you? If you die in a dream your concionus is telling you that your dead so you wont wake up...Have you ever dreamt that you were being chased by Jason and died?

Vulnerable
16-11-2006, 09:39 AM
You know dreams could kill you? If you die in a dream your concionus is telling you that your dead so you wont wake up...Have you ever dreamt that you were being chased by Jason and died?

I didn't know that.. but, at the end of the day, you can't really help what you dream. It does make sense though.

I'm somewhat intrigued now.

sock
16-11-2006, 04:21 PM
not had any recently, but worst one is - dying by a volcano n stuff weirdest - a dinosaur came into mmy house and me n my maates were stood by da door signing :S

dirrty
16-11-2006, 04:23 PM

Ye i think thats true.

Thats why you always wake up just before something bad happens. Like if your falling, just before you hit the ground, you wake up.

NightSlayer
16-11-2006, 04:28 PM
I had a dream about me being carried down my stairs with aliens carrying me and they was all sitting on the floor, with there legs crossed.

liquid
16-11-2006, 04:31 PM
dreamt my gran died 3 nights ago.

Casanova
16-11-2006, 09:46 PM
Ye i think thats true.

Thats why you always wake up just before something bad happens. Like if your falling, just before you hit the ground, you wake up.

My brother has hit the ground, when he's falling. But believe me my brother is abnormal.

Anyone else love the feeling you get when you're falling in a dream? It's amazing. But scary at the time.

TheLastShadow
16-11-2006, 11:26 PM
My brother has hit the ground, when he's falling. But believe me my brother is abnormal.

Anyone else love the feeling you get when you're falling in a dream? It's amazing. But scary at the time.
No..Usually when i fall its like a rush and it like my blood flows quick and i start to sweat. Its not nice when i wake up.

kasi
16-11-2006, 11:36 PM
lol i cant remember tbh. i rarely ever have dreams ;o

Purple
17-11-2006, 06:47 AM
I dreamt that I my Dad and Cousin had hit eachother in a car accident. Scary stuff.

-leestrong-
17-11-2006, 07:44 AM
Sitting in a car in the middle of a field with friends, then people with masks making freaky screams appeared and my friends ended up dead ?, There was a lot of blood :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!