PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] ITS WEIRD I CAN GET ON HABBO ON MY COMPUTER NOT MY SCHOOLS READ

JobMufc
20-03-2005, 11:55 AM
I click check in it loads up onto hotel view.
But when it log in it wont let me it comes up Oops. Dissconnected why is this happening my school has its own server and when i try to get to on it other peeps are on the computers is that stopping me?
Do you know why?

-Soph-
21-03-2005, 08:16 PM
It might block habbo at your school, I have the same problem except it won't load. It lets you on the homepage but no further. The school propelly blocked it :)

micky.blue.eyes
22-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Your school has a firewall so that's why you can't get on. That's what happens to me to when I want to go on habbo on my dad's work. :D
So it's because of a firewall that you can't go on it.

Eric30
22-03-2005, 10:14 PM
*EDIT* :o Sorry, Did not mean to click it twice...

Eric30
22-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Also most schools use a proxy server (where the filters are at) and will only alow certain ports open (eg 80 so u can get online)

So u will be able to load habbo using port 80 but when you try to login, it will try to access a port which is blocked and gives the error 'disconnected'. Habbo runs on the ports, 37000-37099

:)

Dave,
22-03-2005, 10:20 PM
They don't have shockwave installed on the comps.....

Also its not wise to go on things like that on public comps cos you never know whats on them ;)

Seacat
22-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Most schools have the same probably, the firewall blocks things like;
Weapon websites, adult's website, online communities e.t.c, Habbo comes under 'Online communities', so it will be blocked :)

Also like someone said, it isn't safe that you sign in on a public computer, you don't know who is watching you ;) I know that the technicians at my school are a right nosey lot :p

lil-rarez
22-03-2005, 10:29 PM
i never go on habbo via skool
my skools networks has a filter on websites like gaming and chat webbies also my skools network is always hacked and is always being monitered by students that are ****y ****y goody 2 shoes to insure we dont go on chat and game sites.
Basicly we get our own pass for comps but if we get caught your user becomes frozen

HELPER-Ghost
26-03-2005, 03:38 PM
the school has blocked habbo on their computer because its a chat room and chat rooms can be dangerous

:-Mystical.Dave-
29-03-2005, 02:31 AM
Even if you could get on at school, the servers are lagged since like 50 people are on them at one time!
And it would be bad if you got caught ;)

Evil
29-03-2005, 03:36 AM
ooo at my school u cant even get to home page

the wombats
29-03-2005, 03:56 AM
Even if you could get on at school, the servers are lagged since like 50 people are on them at one time!
And it would be bad if you got caught ;)

at my school the computers r slow and u can only get on certain game websites
we could get on habbo and msn, until i got caught an now there all blocked, u cant get on nothin 2 do with chat

Always-Think
24-04-2005, 03:51 PM
The reason is, that most school computers have a internet manager called HYT, provided by a national internet saftey program. The program blocks out any chat or any other kind of thing like that, including Habbo Hotel. I personaly don't like that program, it takes the fun out of the internet. Even though I know away to get around it, lol.

Motorollo
24-04-2005, 04:35 PM
lol at our school the principal thinks he is s smart if he downloads google toolbar so it dosent matter :p to me

Rachi
24-04-2005, 04:43 PM
at out school msn has been blocked.. and you cant click on images on google they think 'rude' or 'discusting' pics will come up.. most of us have seen it before any way... at our school habbo isnt blocked off its just that wen i try 2 log on da techer comes in da class room so i gotta close it off.. if we are caught doing anything we are not meant 2 we get either : blocked off out accounts.. or detention :o lol teacher shouts at us if we go on the wrong thing.. accidentally click on email... GET OFF THAT NOW OR YOU WIL HAV IT TAKIN OFF YOU!! or DETENTION lol it probably doesnt work because they dont want us going on chat rooms because too many peados lol.. they dont want us to do anything on the computers.. i'll just live in a cardboard box then shall i?? oh no.. cardboard cut.. live in a cage oh no METAL its cold and its hard.. LOL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!