PDA

View Full Version : Poof Guide

Charlie
16-11-2006, 01:39 PM
So, i've done it, and people are like "wowz, how do you do it?!", and i don't think there is a guide yet, so i'll just make one so people know how to do it. :]

Step 1;
Go to a room, then when you enter, you'll see a button that says "Homepage" next to your "Choose Dance" button, click that.

Step 2;
Once your homepage has loaded, you'll see an image of your habbo in a box at the top, you'll also set the some links;

"Enter Habbo Hotel, View Your Habbo Homepage and Edit Your Settings", click the last one, "Edit Your Settings"

Step 3;
Once your page has loaded, you can either change your look, mission, email or password, after you can click "Save Changes" and you poof. Or, you can just click "Save Changes" and you'll poof.

And, your done, i haven't been told how to poof loads, and when i ask, people are just annoying and won't say, but i have the simple poof one. ;)

Alsoo, if there is another thread about this, then close this one or something.

:LeKevin:
16-11-2006, 04:10 PM
What I do, to poof loads, is keep clicking 'Save Changes' on the My Motto bit... For some reason that doesn't load as quick for me so I can keep clicking x)!

Nice guide ^_^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!