PDA

View Full Version : East anglian derby

:Hazel
16-11-2006, 10:52 PM
This kicks off at 11.130am on sky, Sunday. Not that anyone cares. :']

Anyway I need help. I'm sitting in the Ipswich end, do I wear my City shirt and be brave or do I pretend I'm one of them? :[

summer
16-11-2006, 10:53 PM
lmao, why you in the ipswich end?

and cmon norwich!

alexxxxx
16-11-2006, 10:55 PM
pretend you support ipswitch and when they lose say "the real winner of the match was football" really loud.

brandon
16-11-2006, 10:57 PM
Pretend you're one of them

16-11-2006, 11:35 PM
lmao, why you in the ipswich end?

and cmon norwich!

cause thats the only way i could get tickets :[

Jamie!
17-11-2006, 12:16 AM
Wheres it at like, Norwich or Ipswich?

Just pretend you are one of them cause you will get ejected if you are seen in the opposing end. We're playing Blackpool away on boxing day and only got 1,800 tickets so there was talk of like 500 Carlisle fans going in there end if they can't get tickets but Blackpool have said that if any of us are seen in there end, we will get ejected straight away. Same happened at Stockport last season too so I wouldn't show your shirt in there end :P

17-11-2006, 12:19 AM
Yes I am fearing that I won't be allowed in or will be kicked out. It's at their place. :(

sl4rt is banned
17-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Dont be a scaredy cat :P i remember at gills last season i think it was not sure but we was playing millwall yes MILLWALL ^^ and they had to sit in our stand and when we scored we was ******* them off and when they scored it was funny :P support your true team !

brapbrap
17-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Dont be a scaredy cat :P i remember at gills last season i think it was not sure but we was playing millwall yes MILLWALL ^^ and they had to sit in our stand and when we scored we was ******* them off and when they scored it was funny :P support your true team !

WHy you acting like a badman.

We had like 40 Wall fans in our end looking for trouble.

T'was funny when we scored though.

I never had the chance to see them react to them scoring as we spanked 'em 2-0. :D

18-11-2006, 09:30 PM
Ah sod it I think I'll wear my shirt.

Morning
18-11-2006, 09:39 PM
where you sitting?
ive got a season ticket. i'll be there tomorrow.
you won't get in in your shirt trust me.
west ham fan 2 seasons ago, got found out not even with a shirt on or anything.
in your shirt you wnt get through the turnstyle trust me ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!