PDA

View Full Version : Finally..

alexxxxx
17-11-2006, 09:12 AM
Finally I've found somebody that I get along with well and I can be honest with, the only problem is I've never spoken to them apart from on MSN. Last night, I have a 7 hour long convosation 5.30 --> 12.30 and I think she likes me too. =]

We are both particularly shy, which doesn't help, but has anybody got any tips on how I should talk to her at school when I get the chance? :)

∙Matthew∙
17-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Easy, Just Say Hi To Her.
Tell Her Who You Are, And Start Talking.
I Think Talking About The Things You Both Have In Common Really Starts A Good Conversation.
I'm Shy To, So I Can Relate.

alexxxxx
17-11-2006, 09:28 PM
Oh she knows who I am. =] I'll see what I can do on Mondayy.

london
17-11-2006, 09:43 PM
Ask a few of your friends if they know her or are friends with her, if they are then go over with your friend and strike up a conversation. If not maybe arrange to meet her at break/lunch or sit next to her is lesson or on bus.

alexxxxx
17-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Ask a few of your friends if they know her or are friends with her, if they are then go over with your friend and strike up a conversation. If not maybe arrange to meet her at break/lunch or sit next to her is lesson or on bus.

just a little bit too far, not to that level yet. =]

English
18-11-2006, 12:58 PM
Well speaking to a girl you like for the first time can be a very nervous thing. So think of it as she's just a girl and that if you don't speak to her then you will probably never get to know her properly/get to go out with her. So first of all start small, say "Hi" and smile at her just like when passing. Then start saying "Hi, how are you doing" as you pass, and do your best to seem interested in what she's saying. Make sure you listen carefully. Then as time passes start asking her if she's having a good day etc, and if she looks like she's having a bad day[in the future] just say to her "Look if you ever want to talk I will always be here for you". Although saying that she probably won't as girls are sometimes inclined to keep it inside - especially from boys. So you have to strike up the conversation, and good luck:)

alexxxxx
18-11-2006, 05:52 PM
Thanks Truth. Anymore ideas.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!