PDA

View Full Version : Add To The Fish Idea. (I Didn't Know This Was A Thread)

∙Matthew∙
17-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Water Squares With Fishies In Them Would Be Wicked.
But You Could Either Buy It And Put It In The Floor And Walk On It, Or Have It Like A Mode Bar, And Be Able To But Things Onto Of The Fish Tank, Like Another One! So We Could Have Fish Tank Walls. (Would Look Great In A Restaurant)
Also, It Should come With (Normal Fish) That Float Around, But Also A Section Where You Can Buy Your Own Fish. Like, To Make It Look More Richer. And Alsoabye Fish Food Witch You Buy And Them It Goes In The Tank Automaticly, And Your Fish Will Get Bigger, And Mabye If This Idea Went Through, When You Log Off, And You Have Big Fish, Mabye You Should Be Able To Have Fish babies. (And The Fish You Buy, You Should Be Able To Click On Them Like Cats and Dogs). The Babies Could Even Be A Cross Between 2. I Don't Know, It Would Be Awsome Though.

Edit: Credit to Odwin Who First Thought Of Idea!

Pyroka
17-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Ive got a idea, stop abusing your shift key, or switch off the caps lock. :)

I doubt you could get that really... But it could happen, theres moon, snow and petal patches in the hotel.. Why not pond patches?

Kymux
27-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Pong patches would be a problem. You wouldn't be able to walk on them, hence Jesus.. People may abuse them SOMEHOW :p

scubadiva
27-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Awesome idea, I can't +rep you because you're banned :'(

Hopeless
28-11-2006, 07:34 AM
i think its an amazing idea. And maybe to solve the walking problem a bridge going over it?

=gamemaster=
29-11-2006, 06:33 PM
The only part i dont get is the part about fish and the parts when u abused ur shift key! :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!