PDA

View Full Version : Omg Im So Mad

Lilyoe
18-11-2006, 12:12 AM
Well iv liked this girl for a long time now..
This *** in gym freakin trips me infront of her twin sister so i cant get it out of my mind that she talked to her sister and made me look like an idiot
Also today my friend comes tells me that the girl i like needs bowling money when i got extra cash on me
And what do i do i walk away....
God i wanna Kick my self in the face.

joe:-,
18-11-2006, 12:46 AM
Just tell her you like her :)

Lilyoe
18-11-2006, 02:00 AM
Just tell her you like her :)
Harder than you think
when shes popular and well your not...

joe:-,
18-11-2006, 09:50 AM
Better out than in !

Rizla
18-11-2006, 10:40 AM
Don't give her money just because she asks, if you want to buy her drinks or something that's upto you. Don't be so paranoid that she's going to think your a *** because you got tripped up, and does she show any signs of liking you, or are you just using her in your spankbank?

:::DAREDEVIL:::
18-11-2006, 11:21 AM
I agree with joe. You should take a chance

Axel
18-11-2006, 11:24 AM
Good luck!

English
18-11-2006, 01:06 PM
Well iv liked this girl for a long time now..
This *** in gym freakin trips me infront of her twin sister so i cant get it out of my mind that she talked to her sister and made me look like an idiot
Also today my friend comes tells me that the girl i like needs bowling money when i got extra cash on me
And what do i do i walk away....
God i wanna Kick my self in the face.
Well to be honest you aren't her personal financer so don't worry about not giving her money, your not even 'with' her so you have no need to. If you want to give her money/buy her something that's your choice - but to be told she wants money you did the right thing when your not even seeing eachother.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!