PDA

View Full Version : GTA Online

Isaac
21-03-2005, 12:51 AM
Should GTA Be online? It would work perfectly and would be LOTS and LOTS of fun.

Mr.Kylee
21-03-2005, 06:37 AM
Yes I believe it would be fun to play it with your mates online.

icebox12
21-03-2005, 07:30 AM
Well there is such a thing called - MTA - Multi Theft Auto it's the old Vice City GTA game. It is a lot of fun but you need a fast modem and a computer which doesn't lag much.

I've played this game on numerous occasions, hopefuly they will bring MTA out for GTA SA

Henry-Mix
21-03-2005, 11:09 AM
Yea it would be great!
Imagine having gangs of people and taking over places and killing an innocent noob driving a car. And when you die you just respawn at a hospital!

BUT it would have to be for the PC because if it was for PS2 its like £36 a month to go online on a good connection (£26 for 56k <_<)

Scriptermone
21-03-2005, 11:12 AM
Well there is such a thing called - MTA - Multi Theft Auto it's the old Vice City GTA game. It is a lot of fun but you need a fast modem and a computer which doesn't lag much.

I've played this game on numerous occasions, hopefuly they will bring MTA out for GTA SA

Iv'e tryed to download it loads of times but it doesent work , do you have to have Vice city on your pc or something, also Theres another site:
www.gtat.tk (gta tournament) its really good :)

Szam
21-03-2005, 03:47 PM
GTA online would be cool, like teaming with other people against others on the map would be amazing!

Henry-Mix
21-03-2005, 05:38 PM
Iv'e tryed to download it loads of times but it doesent work , do you have to have Vice city on your pc or something, also Theres another site:
www.gtat.tk (gta tournament) its really good :)

do both of them MODs require GTA Vice city on PC?

habbox-superstar
21-03-2005, 05:49 PM
id love it if it was online. Teaming up. Killing. Chatting cant ya just imagine. But i would like mods in there if it happens (freaks, ennoying ppl might come on) :eusa_clap

Pulchritudinous
21-03-2005, 05:53 PM
You could be a character, and join a 'gang', and you can shout abuse to the other gangs like on habbo.
But with better graphics, can you imagine habbo's on grand theft auto.

Henry-Mix
21-03-2005, 07:59 PM
lol if they did have Mods and Admins, there base could be the military base and if your stuck or something the mods can get in a tank and come to get you, or you can form a gang and raid the Mod/admin base, lol

Scriptermone
21-03-2005, 08:10 PM

I have no idea... I cant do it...

Isaac
22-03-2005, 03:33 AM
Yea but I sorta think it would ruin it if they put stuff like the yeti in it, load's of people would team up to fin them

Luayminator
25-03-2005, 04:17 AM
It would rock ! If each citizen was there own padestrian :D But stuff like stealing cars would be a riot !

Chball29
25-03-2005, 04:27 AM
What could be more fun than running around with your friends beating up poeple and stealing cars I would do that all day

Luayminator
25-03-2005, 06:52 AM
Yah it would rock ,but u would move an inch without there being a car infornt of you , and everyone would be stealing cars, imagine thousands inside san andreas, all trying to stal cars

icebox12
25-03-2005, 10:31 AM
Well I will try and upload my MTA game to my site and then you can all download it lol. It may be too big if it is then I will try and find a site which offers a download of the game.

Haemogloben
25-03-2005, 10:51 AM
Yah it would rock ,but u would move an inch without there being a car infornt of you , and everyone would be stealing cars, imagine thousands inside san andreas, all trying to stal cars

Yeah but think of Runescape. They have about 30 different servers to host all their members so GTA online would do the same.

Btw is there really a yeti in the game? If so, where?

Concentric
25-03-2005, 11:19 AM
I have the GTAIII version, it's ok but i think vice city'd be better, a lot more people use that. They are working on a much better version at the moment, MTA Blue, see more here: http://www.mtavc.com/

Edit: :o version 0.5's out :D

Ashley 12344
25-03-2005, 11:32 PM
i dont think it wud work, as sum1 sed thered b too much riotin n stuff, like at the end where the whole citys in riot. it wud b ace if it wud work but personally i dnt think it wud

LittleT
25-03-2005, 11:42 PM
it wud b hi-larious, wit gangs takin ova da map, drag racesm gang wars, punch ups or meet up some girlz and go grab a pizza 4 a candle lit dinner 4 2.
lol, but seriously, It wud own

Evil
26-03-2005, 03:55 AM
xdat would b good u can go armoud with friends killing others and useing the tank cheat so u can own dem all :rolleyes:

DiscoMania
26-03-2005, 09:40 PM
Dude MTA has dones of bugs , plus one thing that wont work with GTA online is everyone has different connections people with slower connections will knock you off or cause lag and if its on the ps2 then you cant kick the lagger.

Concentric
26-03-2005, 10:12 PM
Guys i don't know what you're speculating about, it does exist and it does work. Yes there are bugs, but they're working on newer and better versions all the time, as i mentioned earlier.

xJoeYx
26-03-2005, 11:38 PM
I cant see how the idea will come together, it just wont work.. but i guess it would still be highly fun to just run around blowing other people up in a world like vice city/san andreas along side loads of other people. but that will sure require a very fast connection, and hell - how chaotic would that be?!?!?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!