PDA

View Full Version : pet rock, an outrage

PlayaKilla
19-11-2006, 10:46 AM
No...this is not spam, its a revolution!
I AM OUTRAGED! Today after many hours of hard labor I finally got my pet rock!
I cheered in varrock with my friends for countless hours. I pet and fed my lil cute rock and everyone was soooo jealous.

Then...my worst nightmare came true, when i went to my house...my...rock...couldn’t sleep IN THE PET BASKET!!THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! What if my poor lil cutesum rock is tired? EVER THINK OF THE ROCKS JAGEX???

Solution: Make pet beds for all pets!

Here’s an example of what can happen
Kizmmit
03-Nov-2006 01:56:24
I support! My rock died from exhaustion because it couldn't sleep in my cramped backpack! It needs a nice comfy place to rest just like the rest of Runescape's animals!
EQUALITY FOR ALL ANIMALS!

Thanks for the story Kizmmit, and may your rock R.I.P
PS: I want a dog leash for my new rock plz it needs a walk, it's starting to get fat.
-
We the rocks of the land of Runescape, in order to form a more perfect sleep, establish a law, insuring sleeping tranquility, providing sleep for all rocks, promote the amount of rest, and secure the blankets of liberty to ourselves and our pet baskets, do ordain and establish this Pet Bed Law for the United Rocks of Runescape.

FAQ

Q. What is a pet rock?
A. A rock you can pat,love and try to feed http://www.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/img/forum/blank.gif

Q. Where do I get one?
A. Fremennik Trials

Q. Can I get another one if I lose it after/during the quest?
A. Yes. go talk to askeladen at the entrance of the long hall

Thread Closed by -legoman- (Super Moderator) Due to arguments.

Axel
19-11-2006, 10:47 AM
It's a figgin rock, get over it.

whoami?
19-11-2006, 10:47 AM
i have to agree, what a pathetic thing 2 forget!!

Originalmoh
19-11-2006, 10:49 AM
Go jump of a cliff with your pet rock =/

Axel
19-11-2006, 10:50 AM
You idiots do know that a rock isn't a living thing. It's a lump of some planet, maybe Earth or from outer space.

whoami?
19-11-2006, 10:50 AM
shut up u fools

when u get a pet rock u will know how it feels

Axel
19-11-2006, 10:52 AM
shut up u fools

when u get a pet rock u will know how it feels

I had a pet rock, it was fun for about 5 seconds. Seriously go get a life. You're pretty wrecked if you don't have a social life outside or on the internet.

whoami?
19-11-2006, 10:53 AM
lol i do have a social life outside the tinternet

PlayaKilla
19-11-2006, 10:53 AM
I had a pet rock, it was fun for about 5 seconds. Seriously go get a life. You're pretty wrecked if you don't have a social life outside or on the internet.

u dont need a life when u got 98 cooking :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Axel
19-11-2006, 10:54 AM
lol i do have a social life outside the tinternet

Then go live it.

u dont need a life when u got 98 cooking :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

I know, and you don't have 98 cooking so unlucky.

PlayaKilla
19-11-2006, 10:56 AM
Then go live it.

i do have 98 cos i spend all day cooking on runescape :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

whoami?
19-11-2006, 10:56 AM
Then go live it.

your telling me to go live it when ur on the computer with no social life outside??????????????????????

Axel
19-11-2006, 10:57 AM
i do have 98 cos i spend all day cooking on runescape :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

No you don't, you're just a spamming idiot.

your telling me to go live it when ur on the computer with no social life outside??????????????????????

I don't live near my friends so what's the point.

whoami?
19-11-2006, 10:58 AM

LOL NO SOCIAL LIFE OUTSIDE THE INTERNET

Originalmoh
19-11-2006, 10:59 AM
98 cooking is nothing but joining rs in 1997 then ur just werid

PlayaKilla
19-11-2006, 10:59 AM

i do spend all day cooking sharks

heres proof

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=264174

Axel
19-11-2006, 11:01 AM
i do spend all day cooking sharks

heres proof

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=264174

That's my thread.

LOL NO SOCIAL LIFE OUTSIDE THE INTERNET

Yes I do have one, but I don't live near my friends so I see them at school and talk to them on msn.

PlayaKilla
19-11-2006, 11:02 AM
kjata dont get it does he :S:S:S:S

Axel
19-11-2006, 11:03 AM
And you two don't get the idea that no one likes you apart from yourselves, so go away.

whoami?
19-11-2006, 11:04 AM
kjata is jelos

PlayaKilla
19-11-2006, 11:04 AM
And you two don't get the idea that no one likes you apart from yourselves, so go away.

im not here for ppl to like me cos ive got friends outside of here unlike u that has to rely on hxf for friends

James.Easy
19-11-2006, 11:06 AM
No one can say that somone has no-socuial life, because your probbably just hitting refresh to try and "pwn" members.But your just a spamming noob.

*on-Topic* The pet rock thing, is kind of sad.

Axel
19-11-2006, 11:06 AM
im not here for ppl to like me cos ive got friends outside of here unlike u that has to rely on hxf for friends

I do, as I said before I DON'T LIVE NEAR THEM SO I CAN'T GO SEE THEM.

And if you're wasting your time spamming a forum, it's obvious you don't have friends outside, otherwise you'd be out with them.

whoami?
19-11-2006, 11:07 AM
james get a life

whoami?
19-11-2006, 11:08 AM

And if you're wasting your time spamming a forum, it's obvious you don't have friends outside, otherwise you'd be out with them.
therefore u dont have friends but your not with them?

Edited by -legoman- (Super Moderator) Please do not double post within the 15minute edit limit.

PlayaKilla
19-11-2006, 11:09 AM

not 11am sunday morning :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Neil
19-11-2006, 11:09 AM

Dude you're an idiot, he is just playing about jeez -.- cool down boy or no one will ever like you xD and reading on you say they have no social life yet you have no friends near you? That is like the dumbest thing I've ever heard of, make new friends and get off the PC, you are never off this forum and clearly you're never off RS if you managed to reach 98 cooking, the one that needs a social life is you :)

And just for the record, they never said they don't have social lives, it seems to be the only insult you can come up with and you're the one without a social life so really think before you type :)

P.S. Power to the Rocks! =D ;]

Axel
19-11-2006, 11:10 AM
therefore u dont have friends but your not with them?

No, I do have friends, but I don't live near them, so I only see them at school, or when I get a lift to their house.

whoami?
19-11-2006, 11:11 AM
Dude you're an idiot, he is just playing about jeez -.- cool down boy or no one will ever like you xD and reading on you say they have no social life yet you have no friends near you? That is like the dumbest thing I've ever heard of, make new friends and get off the PC, you are never off this forum and clearly you're never off RS if you managed to reach 98 cooking, the one that needs a social life is you :)

And just for the record, they never said they don't have social lives, it seems to be the only insult you can come up with and you're the one without a social life so really think before you type :)

very well said my friend.

Axel
19-11-2006, 11:13 AM

They don't live near me, the only people who live near me are a load of chavs. Like I want to be friends with chavs.

Albion
19-11-2006, 11:14 AM
Dude you're an idiot, he is just playing about jeez -.- cool down boy or no one will ever like you xD

he may be playing about but he is a right loser, and Jon has alot more friends than you ever will

whoami?
19-11-2006, 11:15 AM
he may be playing about but he is a right loser, and Jon has alot more friends than you ever will
yeh alot of internet buddys i am well jealous

Neil
19-11-2006, 11:15 AM
They don't live near me, the only people who live near me are a load of chavs. Like I want to be friends with chavs.

What's wrong with chavs? They are not all bad, I'm into the whole "goth metal" thing and I'm friends with a "gangster", that is really sad of you, stop judging people -.- and how far away do your mates live?

whoami?
19-11-2006, 11:17 AM
every single person where u live is a chav?????? i dont think so

dont ******** kjata

PlayaKilla
it cant be that far if u go tothe same school

cos theres a catchment area

Axel
What's wrong with chavs? They are not all bad, I'm into the whole "goth metal" thing and I'm friends with a "gangster", that is really sad of you, stop judging people -.- and how far away do your mates live?

Ye, some are ok. I'm not 'judging them' because I know what they're like. Some people who acts like chavs with the dress etc are cool, I'm friends with a few of them. But the people around me are proper chavs, smashing up bus stop windows and stealing from shops etc.

Albion
19-11-2006, 11:18 AM
yeh alot of internet buddys i am well jealous

most of his "internet buddies" know him in real life so sthu

James.Easy
19-11-2006, 11:19 AM
james get a life

Obviously you didn't read my post, so therefor saying to me "get a life" is saying that you are a stalking n00b with no life, so go shut up and leave kjata alone kai ?

Neil
19-11-2006, 11:19 AM
Ye, some are ok. I'm not 'judging them' because I know what they're like. Some people who acts like chavs with the dress etc are cool, I'm friends with a few of them. But the people around me are proper chavs, smashing up bus stop windows and stealing from shops etc.

I agree those types are losers but you said "Like I want to be friends with chavs." therefor implying you hate chavs all together, maybe take what I said into consideration, you know about thinking before you type :) how far are your friends from you then?

Axel
19-11-2006, 11:20 AM
I agree those types are losers but you said "Like I want to be friends with chavs." therefor implying you hate chavs all together, maybe take what I said into consideration, you know about thinking before you type :) how far are your friends from you then?

3 miles down the motorway. Not that far but still quite far.

whoami?
19-11-2006, 11:20 AM
plz dont call me names or i will snap!

Neil
19-11-2006, 11:23 AM
3 miles down the motorway. Not that far but still quite far.

If they live 3 miles away you should make new friends then, simple really

whoami?
19-11-2006, 11:24 AM
you travel 3 miles to skwl??????? proof

[Jay]
19-11-2006, 12:02 PM
Thats what happens when you get addicted to runescape:rolleyes:

Evolving
19-11-2006, 12:41 PM
YO! Guys Stop arguing/spamming lol Chill out yea

and i droped my pet rock not long ago as i needed a new space in bank they arePONTLESS lol But yea level 99 Construction should be - You are now able to make... PET ROCK BASKET! wooo

:[
19-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Poor rocks
Its pixels just like pet cats
So why cant it have a pixel bed
I suport

:::DAREDEVIL:::
19-11-2006, 12:53 PM
Shoot. I think i still have my pet rock lol

Havoc_Generator
19-11-2006, 02:37 PM
erm stop all ganging up on jon i don't think his going to go outside and start hanging around with people he doesn't know. Yer he could go to a youth club ect to make new frineds who live closer to home but some people don't like that kind of stuff. You can't really call jon sad/has no social life when you are asking him to proof he lives 3 miles away from his friends, if your that bovered about it you need to get out more.

Btw if you are serious about this rock proves my point even more but if your joking lol.

:[
19-11-2006, 02:43 PM
The only time i go out is like on fridays to cinemas with my m8s from school
they all live to far away from me to just go hang out everyday so i talk to them on msn lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!