PDA

View Full Version : I AM SICK AND TIRED OF FROGS

PlayaKilla
19-11-2006, 10:50 AM
Too too many frog random events. I got both costumes when i was non member almost 4 yrs ago, and i still get them.

THIS WEEK IVE HAD 14!! (its last week now)

I dont even like the costume, and i cant do anything with n e more i get.

It's stupid that i get more of them the pretty much n e other random, and they're absolutely useless! I just drop the reward.

:@:@:@

Originalmoh
19-11-2006, 10:52 AM
Stop spamming =/

PlayaKilla
19-11-2006, 10:52 AM
Stop spamming =/

I'm not, read the post

its about how annoying frogs r

whoami?
19-11-2006, 10:54 AM
i got my 1st one in 1998 since then i've had them ever single day

PlayaKilla
19-11-2006, 10:55 AM
i got my 1st one in 1998 since then i've had them ever single day

if u could trade em u would b mega rich imo

Axel
19-11-2006, 10:56 AM
If you got banned for spamming, we'd all be happy imo.

You don't need to make a thread on everything that happens.

PlayaKilla
19-11-2006, 10:57 AM
If you got banned for spamming, we'd all be happy imo.

You don't need to make a thread on everything that happens.

its not spam, its a rant im sure loads of other ppl dont like frog randoms

Youheard
19-11-2006, 11:04 AM
if u could trade em u would b mega rich imo

You've contradicted yourself there... if everyone gets them all the time and they were tradeable no-one would want to buy them therefore they would sell for a low price.

Grow up please.

whoami?
19-11-2006, 11:06 AM
You've contradicted yourself there... if everyone gets them all the time and they were tradeable no-one would want to buy them therefore they would sell for a low price.

Grow up please.
PRICE MANIPULATION!

plz dont i will report 2 mod

PlayaKilla
19-11-2006, 11:07 AM
PRICE MANIPULATION!

plz dont i will report 2 mod

i no

Price manipulation

Purposefully trying to change the value of items is not allowed.

* Pretending to buy or sell when you have no intention of doing either. Pretending to sell to another player to raise/lower the price

* Telling others to raise or lower the price of an item. "OMG noob item blah is worth so much more. Sell for this price".

* Openly telling everyone to raise/lower a price. "Listen here whip owners, we're going to push the price up to 10 mil join me!".

* Saying an item is rare when it is not to increase the price.

* Ganging up with other players to raise/lower a price by filling the forum with threads buying/selling for that price.

All of these are price manipulations and are unfair. By using these tactics you are scamming and you will be banned.

You are welcome to sell your items at whatever price you choose, but remember, choosing a high price for an item does not make the item worth that value. The chances are, you will still have the item and push the buyers to another seller who has chosen a more modest price.

If you are unhappy with the price of an item, wait and buy it or sell it when the market is more to your liking.

Youheard
19-11-2006, 11:09 AM
Haha you two are so sad it is funny. Lets take bets on how long it will take for them to be banned.

---MAD---
19-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Too too many frog random events. I got both costumes when i was non member almost 4 yrs ago, and i still get them.

THIS WEEK IVE HAD 14!! (its last week now)

I dont even like the costume, and i cant do anything with n e more i get.

It's stupid that i get more of them the pretty much n e other random, and they're absolutely useless! I just drop the reward.

:@:@:@
I agree, very very annoying specially when you are in a small space and the frogs are on top of each other making it hard to find the one your after lol.

The reward is definatly junk as well, who wants more freeware that doesnt help :p.

whoami?
19-11-2006, 06:19 PM
i was pking and got 1 then he spec'd me and i died :[

shenk.
19-11-2006, 06:22 PM
Lol... Don't be stupid some of you people... Jeeze...

RuneScape Classic had no randoms so if you got them in 1998 ... your like Jagex staff? Lol...

Also when RS2 came out Sahde/Zombie/Tree Spirit/Ent/Swarm/Plant/Strange Man/Box/Maze/Mime/River Troll/Moving Spots/Big Fish

were all the randoms Frogs came out later <3

But, i agree it is annoying i've had about 30 odd.

:[
19-11-2006, 06:26 PM
I hate frogs too mon :(

---MAD---
19-11-2006, 06:26 PM
Lol... Don't be stupid some of you people... Jeeze...

RuneScape Classic had no randoms so if you got them in 1998 ... your like Jagex staff? Lol...

Also when RS2 came out Sahde/Zombie/Tree Spirit/Ent/Swarm/Plant/Strange Man/Box/Maze/Mime/River Troll/Moving Spots/Big Fish

were all the randoms Frogs came out later <3

But, i agree it is annoying i've had about 30 odd.
Yeap, they were not in rsc thats a fact and yes they were not on rs2 at the start, that guy is just bluffing (one saying he got them since 1998 or w/e lol) ;).

whoami?
19-11-2006, 06:28 PM
they were in 1998

u dont no anyfin

shenk.
19-11-2006, 06:30 PM
they were in 1998

u dont no anyfin

I assure you they were not.

:[
19-11-2006, 06:37 PM
Iv got 198 frog tokens.

Buzle
20-11-2006, 12:40 AM
Haha, Ive gotten themm.....
Uhmm..
11 Times? lmao

TheLastShadow
20-11-2006, 12:42 AM
Yeah..They should only do it like once every three months

Jaydin
20-11-2006, 05:26 AM
i've got like 30 frog tokens + 5 princess outfits + 3 masks lol i got them all cutting 30k willows :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!