PDA

View Full Version : Outraged at rare values!

Sentrax
19-11-2006, 10:54 AM
I have to say I'm really unhappy with the rate rare values are changing.
(If you don't want to hear me ranting, close this window now)
I used to report rare values on the 'report rare values' section of the forum, but I stopped because other people's values were completely inaccurate, and it was and IS them ones that get applied to habbox.com.
For example, the full set of habbo babes posters is only 0.4CS, I think that is pathetically wrong. I won't go into detail, but there are plenty inaccurate rare values, and rare value reporters.
I'm sorry, but the quality of rare values on Habbox is poor lately in my opinion, but everything else seems to be running smoothly.
Thanks.

Thread closed, please post on the new stickied thread here (Thread closed, please post on the new stickied thread here thanks.) thanks.

piddle2k6
19-11-2006, 11:06 AM
I agree, I know thta when rare values go the other way aginst you it is very annoying, but i remember the times when tubs and mochas were 0.5 and now are 0.25. Its an outrage!

Also i know plenty of people who are thinking of making there own rare values. This will lead to corruption within the values because people will influence the values for what they have and amke them go sky high. So habbox do yourselves a favour and get a grip on the values!!:@

Energizer
19-11-2006, 11:10 AM
I agree, I know thta when rare values go the other way aginst you it is very annoying, but i remember the times when tubs and mochas were 0.5 and now are 0.25. Its an outrage!

Also i know plenty of people who are thinking of making there own rare values. This will lead to corruption within the values because people will influence the values for what they have and amke them go sky high. So habbox do yourselves a favour and get a grip on the values!!:@

Habbox doesn't set the Rare Values, it is just a guide, if you dont want to trade your mochas and tubs for 0.25, then don't?

-Wolverine
19-11-2006, 11:10 AM
I used to report rare values on the 'report rare values' section of the forum, but I stopped because other people's values were completely inaccurate, and it was and IS them ones that get applied to habbox.com.
For example, the full set of habbo babes posters is only 0.4CS, I think that is pathetically wrong. I won't go into detail, but there are plenty inaccurate rare values, and rare value reporters.
I'm sorry, but the quality of rare values on Habbox is poor lately in my opinion, but everything else seems to be running smoothly.
Thanks.
Well as a former member of the Rare Values Department, I know how things get run. The RVR's actually go around and get the values from the hotel or forum, and then the HRVR's report it to the Managers. Then the Manager will update Habbox with the correct value.

Now, obviously for the values to be put on Habbox, the RVR's would actually have to see the trades being traded at that rate, so if they have, then I guess that's that. I personally don't know/care for the values anymore on Habbo since I don't really play, but it's not that Habbox has innaccurate values, the values are real, as they've seen it being traded before.

And btw, yes I do agree your reports were great when you were trying for a trial.

PlayaKilla
19-11-2006, 11:13 AM
lol every1 he is outraged be carefull

piddle2k6
19-11-2006, 11:17 AM
:s I know what your saying if u dont like the values dont trade by them but if i was to go into the rare values forum and said im trading tubs for 0.5 no-one would do it

Sentrax
19-11-2006, 01:31 PM
:s I know what your saying if u dont like the values dont trade by them but if i was to go into the rare values forum and said im trading tubs for 0.5 no-one would do it

He has a point, unfortunately the majority of people use Habbox values to trade their furni. So it would be hard to trade for what you want..

And -Wolverine also has a point, they ARE seen being traded. But I don't understand why the more commonly traded they are, the higher the price.
It should be the ones that don't get seen often go up higher.

And thanks for saying my reports were good, but I still prefer working in the articles department!
:)

-:Undertaker:-
19-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Tubs and Mochas dropped because they weren't being traded for5 0.5 each - Simple so they dropped to 0.4 then people still didn't want them so they started trading for 0.3 and so on.

If you want to buy Tubs and Mochas for 1.0 or 0.5 still then please do :)

Jam
19-11-2006, 02:13 PM
So Eid Murbrak Posters Were 6 Creds Then PPL Started Trading Them 3 HCs. Dont Think So :l

*Coughts* Corruption *Coughts*

Markness.
19-11-2006, 02:50 PM
*Cough* Learn To Spell Cough Correctly *Cough*

The Reason With The Eid Mubrak Is That People Traded Them For 6 Creds, UNTILl, They Realised They Will Probably Not Appear In The Catalouge Again, So Gradually Pushed The Price Up

IF YOU DON'T USE HABBOX VALUES, YOUR PRETTY MUCH UP THE POOPER, HABBOX HAS THE ONLY RESPECTED RARE VALUES ON HABBO UK
DEAL WITH IT !

-:Undertaker:-
19-11-2006, 02:58 PM
So Eid Murbrak Posters Were 6 Creds Then PPL Started Trading Them 3 HCs. Dont Think So :l

*Coughts* Corruption *Coughts*

Yeah were all scammers and we put the prices up so we stealz ya furni !!11! Oh please :rolleyes:

PaulMacC
19-11-2006, 03:35 PM
Ya Man They Scam Me ROTFLOL I Made a homepage for my dog.

fitcovboy
19-11-2006, 04:24 PM
Thanks. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however why did you not post on the end of the thread a couple of threads down i.e. http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=260727 instead of spamming up the forums, to be honest if you worked for the RVR department and are spouting junk like that then 'my opinion' of you is very low, as you are attempting to insult everyone that was part of that department at that time, implicating that you know more than the people that were above you, that have worked there for a lot longer than you! Oh sorry you were the only correct person within the RVR dept lmao. :rolleyes:

Boxiel
19-11-2006, 04:30 PM
pwned by john, i agree, if you dont like them, do somthing about it,

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!