PDA

View Full Version : My *Unlucky* Day At School

:Kimi
21-03-2005, 06:00 PM
Okay, where do I start, I got to school like normal at 8:45 and the whole school was dark, there must of been a power cut and it stayed dark for my 1st three lessons... then it was double art and while I was talking about my game board the bell rang, we thought it must of just started ringing as to check it would work, but it carried on. And we all had to walk down about 2 flights of stairs all chatting about where the fire was... The teachers checked around and realised it must just of been a fake, and some person must of done it for a laugh, we were all still giggling and then the bell went again, another fire? lol, but were just sent back to our lessons, our parents got rung to say that they "appoligize for sending us back to lessons when the bell went for the second time, and they should of tooken precortions" then in science my bulb was faulty and started smoking, and Josh (of all people) walked strait out of his lesson next door looking sad and upset, as if he was about to cry... grrrrr, I hated that... then my mate started a fight and got me involved, then I had the dentist and got told I have to have a brace! Then (yes, gets worse) I had to have a curry and it was so hot my eyes went red... heeh so that was my day, have any of you had a worser day than that... cant get worse can it :o

24-03-2005, 08:16 AM
Im pretty sure im more unlucky than you, lol.

lol, aw *hands bag of skittles* :)

Kardan
24-03-2005, 08:21 AM
I've had worse.

You don't want to know.

24-03-2005, 08:35 AM
I've had worse.

You don't want to know.

*hands a bag of skittles* lol, im running out of skittles now, hehe, must of been really worse :o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!