PDA

View Full Version : Advice please? :)

Dazzle
19-11-2006, 04:17 PM
Ok, I'm bi and theres a boy at school who I fancy, but I don't know him very well
and I want to get to know him better but I'm too shy. He's gay I'm just to shy to talk to him. Any ideas? :) <3

MusicPalace
20-11-2006, 02:12 AM
well you could see if he has myspace? Myspace is sometimes a good way to get to know people. If not that, just completment him like "Hey cool shirt," or something. Make small talk, thats probably best to start with. Best of luck,
MusicPalace

fitcovboy
20-11-2006, 09:42 AM
Well yes you could try and see if they have myspace or hi5, or anything like that, but failing that you will have to be a litttle less shy, ask him for directions or bump into him, or maybe drop lots of books by accident in front of him and see if he helps lol, maybe a smile when walking past him, i am sure he would get the hint, and maybe he is as shy as you, but yeah start with a smile i think.

Casanova
20-11-2006, 10:00 PM
Well yes you could try and see if they have myspace or hi5, or anything like that, but failing that you will have to be a litttle less shy, ask him for directions or bump into him, or maybe drop lots of books by accident in front of him and see if he helps lol, maybe a smile when walking past him, i am sure he would get the hint, and maybe he is as shy as you, but yeah start with a smile i think.

And fitcovboy successfully ripped a new meaning out of CLICHé!
Personally, if i was in your position (which people always are, gay or not) i'd be fine because i can hide any embarrassment and talk to anyone easily.

Just simply approach him, ask him his name and ask him how he is. Explain you found him interesting, and a person you'd like as a friend, if that's too awkward try a cliché! :rolleyes_.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!