PDA

View Full Version : Omg cool story ;)

Albion
19-11-2006, 11:29 PM
Well it starts off like this...

..It was a nice sunny day in the town of runescape so i was fletching in the bank on the top floor of Lumbridge Castle. There was a level 68 player using his macro tools just outside the bank to cast high alchemy on some items, all of a sudden a poison plant appeared. The poison plant got very angrey when the level 68 did no pick his fruit so started to attack the player. The player (Shadowpcm) continued to alch throughout the duration of this battle and evetually he died. As you would guess by this time everyone was standing on his spot and when he died he dropped the folowing:

481,000gp
880 Natures runes (approx.)
10 Earth runes
400 Feathers (approx.)
Blue/white mystic hat
Blue/white mystic shoes
Dragon longsword
Fire staff
When he was transported to The White Knights' Castle in Falador he managed to keep hold of three items, they were:

Blue/white mystic body
Blue/white mystic legs
Blue/white mystic glovesAfter a horrible battle between all of the player i managed to scramble away to the bank with three of his items;

481,000Gp
10 Earth Runes
400 Feathers (approx.)I was very happy to have all of this money but then i thought how bad he felt when he realised he had no money left. He arrived at the bank about ten minutes later claiming that the power had gone out after his computer froze. Being the kind person that i am i gave his feather and earth runes back, along with 181,000 of his runescape gold pennies.

That is the end of my small story, thanks for reading and good bye :)

Axel
19-11-2006, 11:36 PM
His power may have gone out, but if he was macroing he deserved it.

Dan
19-11-2006, 11:39 PM
His own fault really if was macroing.. but very nice of you to give something back :]

Buzle
19-11-2006, 11:56 PM
Yeah, it was nice of you to give him some money back.
And he shouldnt have been macroing. But good story ;]

Royal
20-11-2006, 02:26 AM
Just goes to show what you get for marcoing/cheating, you're very kind David for giving it back though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!