PDA

View Full Version : HabWiz.co.uk News Reporter Recruitment

OllieRocks
21-03-2005, 10:42 PM
NOTE: BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING, THE OTHER THREAD WAS SPAMMED BY OTHER PEOPLE (COMMENTS) AND USELESS THREADS. YOU MUST ONLY REPLY ONLY WITH A APPLICATION - ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS PM THEM TO ME! ANYTHING GOING AGAINST THE ABOVE WILL BE REPORTED, AND BE REMOVED BY A MODERATOR. YES, THIS MAY BE ANOTHER HABWIZ ADVERT/RECRUITMENT, BUT THE OTHER THREADS BY LittleFish ARE FOR OTHER DEPARTMENTS, AND AS HEAD OF NEWS I MUST RECRUIT MY OWN STAFF. THANK YOU, OLLIEROCKS

Dear Habbo Community,

I (OllieRocks) Head of News at HabWiz.co.uk am looking for 3 news reporters to work on the site :)

What you get from us:
1) The joy of working in a Habbo Official Fansite
2) The chance to work in a great team
3) The oppotunity to be known around habbo :

What we need from you:
1) The experience of working in another fansite
2) Knowledge of cutenews
3) Go on Habbo alot

How to apply:

1) Leave a message here with all of this:

Habbo Name
Real FIRST Name
Experience of any fansites?
What sites?
Do you know how to use cutenews?
How much do you visit Habbo?
Why do you want to work for HabWiz?
Do you like OllieRocks (If no, don't bother - he is your boss)

Reply with all that here, and also send a copy to:
[email protected]

Thank You

OllieRocks

OllieRocks
21-03-2005, 10:43 PM
This application was taken from another thread, so i placed it here to remember it, and so the other person does not need to reply again.

Habbo Name --> Snowboarding
Real FIRST Name --> Undisclosed until further notice :p
Experience of any fansites? --> Former Competitions Staff for Habbox.com
What sites? --> Habbox.com
Do you know how to use cutenews? --> Yes
How much do you visit Habbo? --> Once or more a day
Why do you want to work for HabWiz? --> I want to work for HabWiz because I feel that the habbo community needs updates. I hope to provide these updates to the community
Do you like OllieRocks? --> Sure Thing :)

Thank you for your application.

Edited by Seacat (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post, simply edit your previous post

BlueTails
22-03-2005, 01:36 PM
Habbo Name: BlueTails
Real First Name: You Know :P
Experience: HabNews.Co.UK, Habbo-Addicts.com/co.uk
Do I Know CuteNews? : Yup, Easy!!!
How Often I Visit Habbo: 1-4 Hours A Day
Why I Wanna Work For Habwiz: Its A Good Site, I Like The Owners And Staff, And Feel I Can Help! :P
Do You Like OllieRocks: Kinda :O

OllieRocks
23-03-2005, 04:53 PM
Habbo Name: BlueTails
Real First Name: You Know :P
Experience: HabNews.Co.UK, Habbo-Addicts.com/co.uk
Do I Know CuteNews? : Yup, Easy!!!
How Often I Visit Habbo: 1-4 Hours A Day
Why I Wanna Work For Habwiz: Its A Good Site, I Like The Owners And Staff, And Feel I Can Help! :P
Do You Like OllieRocks: Kinda :O
Noted Application ;)

:Woof
23-03-2005, 05:09 PM
Anything about Habbo
HabWiz.co.uk News Reporter Recruitment

This is not a habbo question, comment ect. its a fansite which is poorly run at the minute, and please dont double post

24. Don't double post - Don't post two or more messages in a row. If you need to write something else, simply edit your post which you can do by clicking the icon in the top right corner of your message. This also means you cannot use the "Quote" option twice in a row.

See the rules here (http://www.habboxforum.com/faq.php?faq=rules_main#faq_rules_forum)

Edited by Seacat (Forum Moderator): Please don’t post messages that are off topic to the thread, if you have a problem please use the 'report' button.

Bloodkanekiller
23-03-2005, 06:27 PM
i send news but never go on page

Jenna
27-03-2005, 07:03 PM
Habbo Name: Jenna9876
Real First Name: Jenna
Experience of Fansites: Previously news reporter on habbodemand.com
What Sites?: HabboDemand, HabboKisses [Julie99s Old FanSite], and applied for news reporter at habbozero.tk and habbolane
Do you know how to use cute news: Yes i have used it on 2 different sites. You create a nickname, you can edit your stories, add new stories, and see how many you have written that have not been deleted yet :D
How much do you visit habbo: I visit habbo A LOT :o basically at night on the weekdays and afternoons - nights on weekends
Why do you want to work for habwiz? Well its a reely great fansite and i visit it constantly, I always read ollierocks posts and often comment on his great articles :D and love to write! I think the experience of working on a habbo fansite is incredible :]
Do you like ollierocks? lol nice question :] well hes pretty well known around the hotel so i hear great things :P so of course i like him...not that i reely no him...i see him a lot at WWTP :] and often comment on his posts :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!