PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Forum?

Myzas
20-11-2006, 02:14 PM
No disrespect To Habbox on anything, but i think habbo should make their own forum. This is because if they make a habbo forum, many people would go on it, giving it more people than habbox forum and, if you build your reputation there, its more easier to see whos trusted or not. Also, why can't they make a rare values page at the same time =]

Charlie
20-11-2006, 02:16 PM
That's a good idea, but they'd have to hire more staff to create it and run it, and there is some other problems.

But, still a good idea.

Robbey
20-11-2006, 02:29 PM
They used to have a stupid rare value site habbo

Throne 5 - 6 hcs and all this rubbish was too confusing so they done away with it

Plus lots of noobs would use the habbo forum if they made one

and most domain names are in use

For example:

www.habboforum.com (http://www.habboforum.com) - an offical habbo uk site

:Alpha
20-11-2006, 04:21 PM
No disrespect To Habbox on anything, but i think habbo should make their own forum. This is because if they make a habbo forum, many people would go on it, giving it more people than habbox forum and, if you build your reputation there, its more easier to see whos trusted or not. Also, why can't they make a rare values page at the same time =]

Rare values... hm.. one thing people dont understand is.. habbox dont create values.. so if habbo make a rare value section.. the values will be the same as habbox.

Secondo, the forum idea is good but the fansite exist.

∙Matthew∙
21-11-2006, 01:54 AM
Fourm idea is good, but I think Habbo is letting Habbox kinda take over. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!