PDA

View Full Version : Ds mp3 player [official nintendo product]

SimplyTech
20-11-2006, 04:44 PM
PSP OWNERS DO NOT POST HERE I COULDNT CARELESS ABOUT THE PSP
http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/news/article.do?elementId=6FhWDbKNqPTwCFgtgyQ7BRW5Eo_ie htA
Not many people will buy one but i think its just to say well the ds can to

mnbvjifhgtge
20-11-2006, 09:30 PM
O RLY? but the psp can do that so nintendos obviously copying blah blah blah. i noticed that ninty are forcing everyone to buy a SD card and reader tho damn cheepsaktes

20-11-2006, 09:39 PM
Nice ^^

TheLastShadow
20-11-2006, 09:50 PM
yeah Lol DS is sooo ripped it from PSP

Neversoft
20-11-2006, 09:52 PM
O RLY? but the psp can do that so nintendos obviously copying blah blah blah.

http://uk.codejunkies.com/news_reviews.asp?c=GB&cr=GBP&cs=%A3&r=1&l=1&p=17&i=8952&s=8

I believe that was out before the PSP. Although I may be wrong, but yeah... The DS can do basically anything the PSP can, WITHOUT copying it. :rolleyes:

Smog
20-11-2006, 10:05 PM
the psp is just so much better, graphics and features than the ds, full stop

boyslikegirls
20-11-2006, 10:52 PM
everyone on about the psp, you didnt read the whole first post.

:Jamie
20-11-2006, 11:15 PM
hmm this isnt to discuss the psp ok?

nice btw i like DS better xD

Sony.Com
21-11-2006, 02:08 AM
Hmmm..
I think its a good idea on nintendos part. I do like the PSP better but I think with the new MP3 feature it will make the DS better.

summer
21-11-2006, 07:43 AM
sounds pretty good :]

SimplyTech
21-11-2006, 05:26 PM
Theres an unofficial media player for the gba way before the psp and i have it so stfu i said dont talk about the psp unless its mainly about ds such as jozs post.

Slightly off topic but in my eyes Ds is for gamers and psp is for people who want a portable media centre [you can talk about psp if your talking about this]

Brody
21-11-2006, 05:35 PM
i prefer ds for gaming but prefer psp for all round compatibiality in my eyes

hope that made sense

brandon
21-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Looks pretty cool.

SimplyTech
21-11-2006, 05:42 PM
i prefer ds for gaming but prefer psp for all round compatibiality in my eyes

hope that made sense
Ds for gaming and portable dvd player for videos for me
psp does them both but not particuarly well

NintendoFreak
21-11-2006, 09:43 PM
I just love my DS.
I mean Sony are ok but the PSP'S Grahiphics are the same as a PS1 . And there not compying at all, GBASP had a music and video player on it before the PSP came out my brother had it and Ill have to provide links.
So anyone who says 'Like OMG They Copy' unsless you have evidence shut up.
Lol notice though how sony haven't got anything new? Just a psp with games, Lets see who created the handheld francise? Nintendo GameBoy
Who had touch screen gaming? Nintendo? Sorry I don't see a PSP or PlayStation with any of those feutures?
And the PS3 Tilt sensor they just took the idea from the rumble packs and tilt packs on the Japanese DS and SP.
Over and Out.
Btw used quick reply for some reason?!

Homesrfan
22-11-2006, 12:27 AM
DS owns PSP. The DS has great graphics and WAYY better games I might add.

And you think Nintendo is copying Sony? Where do you think the 'tilt' controllers came from. Hell where do you think the analog stick came from? Nintendo started gaming people, Sony just copied.

Fonejacker
22-11-2006, 12:59 AM
I agree with Wii... Then Nintendo Wii is out soon no doubt Sony will try to roll some of it's features in to there "Glorious" PS3... £270 Quid for a Nintendo Wii or Whats coming out at proberly £400 - £450 The PS3...

"Also" I have heared news that a year later Sony are releasing a new consol And no it's not going to be called a PS4...

SimplyTech
22-11-2006, 05:05 PM
Wii=£180 [game included]
Ps3=£425
Also who invented the Dpad, Shoulder buttons, analogue stick, Handheld. If you notice thats everything on a psp so i dont think you can accuse nintendo of copying

Tintinabulation
22-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Why don't you just get an mp3 player?

Neversoft
22-11-2006, 08:27 PM
nintendos obviously copying blah blah blah

Oh, and by the way. Nintendo we're the first ever company to create a Hand-Held Console, so Sony is obviously copying blah blah blah.

http://uk.codejunkies.com/news_reviews.asp?c=GB&cr=GBP&cs=%A3&r=1&l=1&p=17&i=8952&s=8

I believe that was out before the PSP. Although I may be wrong, but yeah... The DS can do basically anything the PSP can, WITHOUT copying it. :rolleyes:

User Name
22-11-2006, 09:23 PM
looks kwl my sister has a normal ds would it work o nthat?

xxMATTGxx
23-11-2006, 04:09 PM

Well i don't think the DS can have a camera like the PSP is going to have or even GPS, if the psp will have that out..

SimplyTech
23-11-2006, 04:12 PM
Well i don't think the DS can have a camera like the PSP is going to have or even GPS, if the psp will have that out..
Well i dont think the psp can have any good games anywaay the psps cameras like a old mobile phone one its ****
Oh and yes ds and ds lites

Neversoft
23-11-2006, 05:11 PM

Well you think wrong.

xxMATTGxx
23-11-2006, 05:26 PM
Well you think wrong.

I think wrong? No ones said anything about a DS Camera?

SimplyTech
23-11-2006, 05:38 PM
The ds has the capabilities for these just because they havent yet doesnt mean they wont

NintendoFreak
23-11-2006, 06:57 PM

Use the internet on the DS for a routeplanner instead,. And I think in my earlier post the GBC Hade a camera and printer So im sure they can pull it off the DS :

Neversoft
23-11-2006, 10:49 PM

The ds has the capabilities for these just because they havent yet doesnt mean they wont

Theres your answer. ^

xxMATTGxx
23-11-2006, 10:51 PM
The DS might have the capabilties but would look bad on the screen they use. I'm not trying to diss the Nintendo DS, i have a Ds lite myself and use it sometimes but we all have our own views on different things.

For the first time & last time:
The PSP and DS are very good.

- MattGarner

User Name
23-11-2006, 10:53 PM
if the ds got a camera wwhere would u plug it in

Neversoft
23-11-2006, 10:56 PM
The DS might have the capabilties but would look bad on the screen they use. I'm not trying to diss the Nintendo DS, i have a Ds lite myself and use it sometimes but we all have our own views on different things.

For the first time & last time:
The PSP and DS are very good.

- MattGarner

They could re-design it with all the things needed, they have already re-design it by doing the DS Lite. It is quite possible.

SimplyTech
24-11-2006, 04:54 PM
if the ds got a camera wwhere would u plug it in
The gba or charger slot

Eamonn
24-11-2006, 05:00 PM
That is stupid, PSP FTW :]] Anyways just get a proper MP3 player (cheapos).

Simmzay
28-11-2006, 04:51 PM
Lol at Nintendo copying PSP. PSP decided to try and turn their little device into a 100-in-one functioning gadget, the only thing it can't do is acquire decent gameplay. PSP copied from MP3 PLAYERS!!! Anyway, stupid move by Nintendo in general for doing this,

Neversoft
28-11-2006, 07:57 PM
Lol at Nintendo copying PSP. PSP decided to try and turn their little device into a 100-in-one functioning gadget, the only thing it can't do is acquire decent gameplay. PSP copied from MP3 PLAYERS!!! Anyway, stupid move by Nintendo in general for doing this,

How did Nintendo copy the PSP if Nintendo were the first ever company to create a hand-held console? :s

Simmzay
29-11-2006, 08:23 AM
How did Nintendo copy the PSP if Nintendo were the first ever company to create a hand-held console? :s
Are you an idiot? Wait a minute, don't answer that. I'm lol'ing at the comment "Nintendo is copying from PSP". Comprehend the simplicity and logic I present in my posts.

micky.blue.eyes (forum mod): Please don't be rude towards other members.

HUGECOOL
29-11-2006, 12:09 PM
I don't see how this is a stupid move. It's an optional accesory for emulating an mp3 player through their own proprietary hardware. People play on the DS enough, they might as well listen to music on it. So, I reiterate, if the DS is the highest selling handheld these days, how is it a stupid move for Nintendo to get an extra profit through selling this device?

Are you an idiot? Wait a minute, don't answer that. I'm lol'ing at the comment "Nintendo is copying from PSP". Comprehend the simplicity and logic I present in my posts.
Too bad there is no logic in your posts.

Neversoft
29-11-2006, 03:40 PM

Wheres this simplicity and logic you speak of? ****.

SimplyTech
29-11-2006, 05:05 PM

Your 'un genius' +rep
Go Nintendo and as has already been explained there was a movie player for the gba well before the psp was out or even announced

Simmzay
30-11-2006, 08:57 AM
I'm afraid you'd require minimal IQ to even establish a link between the two. Hell you wouldn't even understand the words I use.

I'll keep it simple:
"Lol at Nintendo copying PSP. PSP decided to try and turn their little device into a 100-in-one functioning gadget, the only thing it can't do is acquire decent gameplay. PSP copied from MP3 PLAYERS!!! Anyway, stupid move by Nintendo in general for doing this,"

Why on earth would I be insulting PSP for their multi-functioning gadget and laug at Nintendo supposedly stealing the idea, all in the same paragraph? I'm simply not. Why would I care about Nintendo stealing an idea I've shown to dislike? That is simplicity at its finest.

School, dude. Go to school.

Neversoft
30-11-2006, 01:27 PM
I'm afraid you'd require minimal IQ to even establish a link between the two. Hell you wouldn't even understand the words I use.

I'll keep it simple:
"Lol at Nintendo copying PSP. PSP decided to try and turn their little device into a 100-in-one functioning gadget, the only thing it can't do is acquire decent gameplay. PSP copied from MP3 PLAYERS!!! Anyway, stupid move by Nintendo in general for doing this,"

Why on earth would I be insulting PSP for their multi-functioning gadget and laug at Nintendo supposedly stealing the idea, all in the same paragraph? I'm simply not. Why would I care about Nintendo stealing an idea I've shown to dislike? That is simplicity at its finest.

School, dude. Go to school.

I've left school you ******* ****.

LOOK, you posted 'Lol at Nintendo copying PSP'. Anyone would assume that you were laughing because you stated that Nintendo have copied Sony, not that you were laughing at the people that posted it. Sorry, but this is a forum, I cannot tell if you were laughing with or at the people that said Nintendo copied, as you didn't make it clear and I cannot detect your voice patterns. :rolleyes:

SimplyTech
30-11-2006, 04:33 PM
I've left school you ******* ****.

LOOK, you posted 'Lol at Nintendo copying PSP'. Anyone would assume that you were laughing because you stated that Nintendo have copied Sony, not that you were laughing at the people that posted it. Sorry, but this is a forum, I cannot tell if you were laughing with or at the people that said Nintendo copied, as you didn't make it clear and I cannot detect your voice patterns. :rolleyes:

Your like me lol this always happens to me its so annoying theyre like 'OMGZZZZ U NUB I WZ AGR33ING'

Neversoft
30-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Your like me lol this always happens to me its so annoying theyre like 'OMGZZZZ U NUB I WZ AGR33ING'

Yeah, too many s**** who think they know everything there is to know these days.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!