PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU do when your scared??

Laprico
20-11-2006, 05:35 PM
When were scared we all react aka, suffocate our cats to make you feel safe, what do you do when YOUR scared ^_^ I usually do the example LMAO!

liquid
20-11-2006, 05:37 PM
scream, then run to the nearest person.

summer
20-11-2006, 05:38 PM
depends on the situation. normally i run off.

Brody
20-11-2006, 05:38 PM
wth strangling ur cats make u feel safe?

get a weapon if a robbers coming

English
20-11-2006, 05:39 PM
To be honest I can't say I'm ever scared, I mean nothing/no-one I've ever met has scared me[and that includes the school psycho who went mental on me once, after I dished it out on him he went skitz and kicked me about 8 times so I just stood there, and he was the one that hobbled!]But I think the best thing to do would be to put on some exhilirating music to get my adrenaline up and then just look pretty mad.

louder
20-11-2006, 05:59 PM
If we're talking about scared as in watching a scary film, I usually grab onto sombody really tight and wont let go.
But if we're talking about scared as in life is in danger I would just run like hell.

Charlie
20-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Depends what kind of scared, if its a something on tv, i look away till its over. If, its in real life, like a danger or something, i'd run.

If, it was a spider or someone jumping out on me, then i'd yell and panic. (Panics more for the spider one)

louder
20-11-2006, 06:14 PM
Depends what kind of scared, if its a something on tv, i look away till its over. If, its in real life, like a danger or something, i'd run.

If, it was a spider or someone jumping out on me, then i'd yell and panic. (Panics more for the spider one)

Lol @ that.
I don't know why people are so scared of spiders? They're not even scary..

Liz♥
20-11-2006, 06:29 PM
i poo my panties get over it and then get scared again

nah nt really
I just become really jumpy and start getting paranoid like OMGZ IS DER SUMFIN BEHIND ME?!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!