PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's the Night I Fall Asleep At The Wheel

Rusty_x
20-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story (except Molly she is from my imagination), and some parts are true and others are fiction ask if yew want to know which bits are which
Tonight's the Night I Fall Asleep At The Wheel

Molly's POV (Point of view)
It was simple in the beginning. I loved him and he loved me, we went out on the weekend and ate picnics in the park, it was like the perfect dream, turned into the worst nightmare.
Charlie Simpson was the most popular boy in our school, not a chav like the other boys just a normal guy who everyone seemed to like. And me? Well, I was an outcast classed as an emo because of a previous relationship which left me with emotional and physical scars, a matter of which I don't want to go into right now. As I was saying, I had a few friends but none of them really liked me they all liked my best friend Lauri Ylonon. He was a weird kinda guy but hey he was myfriend so he must have been weird. He had long-ish black hair which he always spiked up and ended up looking like a crow had made it's nest there, we'd been friends since we were 3 and now we're both 18 and in collage. He knew all that was happening with em and Charlie and always gave me advice about it but I couldn't face up to the fact that he was right about him.

"He's not good enough Mol, he's left marks again" said Lauri, whilst inspecting my face and dealing with the blood.
"It was my fault Lauri, I accused him of cheating which is stupid 'cos he would never do that to me-OWCH!" I screeched pushing Lauri's hand away from my face as he'd stung it with the alcohol.
"Stay still and maybe it won't hurt as much. And he had a girl on his lap and his hand up her top you have every right to be suspicious. Hell you should dump him just for that" He yelled at me making me cry.
Lauri hugged me and told me it would be alright, breathing in deeply I knew he was right.

But he was wrong, it wasn't going to be alright it turned out to be worse than before. Charlie asked me to move in with him, and I thoguht it was a step towards him stop hitting me, it was great we sat in and watched DVD's on the night and lay in bed all morning. Suddenly one day he changed completely, stopped staying in with me and went out every night getting drunk then shoving me out of bed in the morning ordering that I made him air. Why not move out? I hear you say, well I loved him and I thought he loved me too and on top of that I was scared. You are probably thinking I'm pathetic, I could phone the police and get him arrested and that's it over and done with. But he smashed my phone, refused me usage of the house phone and I was only alowed out of the house for about 10 minutes at a time, which only gave me enough time to go get him food and rush back no time at all to see Lauri or call anyone. My life became the hell I wished never to happen.

Rusty

Ok yea, as yew realised ok Charlie Simpson is in Fightstar and Lauri Ylonen is from The Rasmus only because I was stuck on names and imogen (FrozenWhisper) told me the names so yea.
Please read and reply, and I shall continue with POV's from both Charlie and Lauri

FrozenWhisper
21-11-2006, 04:05 PM
I <3 it. I know which parts are real but I wont say, carry on k ;)

Rusty_x
21-11-2006, 06:48 PM
Here yew go kiddies, the next part. It's from Laurie's point of view now. Read and reply por favor :)

Laurie’s POV

I knew what was happening, because it was me she would come to get her cuts covered and her bruises hidden. Every night I could pretty much guess when she would be over trying to make me believe that she had fallen down the stairs which was complete rubbish.
Charlie wasn’t the type of person who would apologize as soon as he hit you, no. He would kick the hell out of her then brag to his friends about how hard he hit her and that it was her fault. Poor Molly, she was never truly loved during her childhood because her father went to work every day and became obsessed with his work and her mother, well she simply didn’t care and spent all the money her father was making on alcohol and drugs. Eventually her dad left, leaving Molly with her mum. That’s where I came in…

“GET OUT OF THE HOUSE YOU STUPID GIRL!” Her mother yelled throwing a bottle of Stella Artois at her.

Molly ran out the door and sat on the grass merely staring in the sky watching the sun dance through the clouds as it set leaving the sky pink and orange, at only 5 she had learnt that her mum had a problem but she was too young to understand what exactly she had a problem with although she was old enough to know that when that needle dug into her arm that she better stay out of her mothers way.

“You do realize that it’s freezing cold outside, you’ll get a cold.” I said, seeing this strange young girl lie on the brown, dead grass.

She sat up and looked in my eyes, and in those few short seconds I saw all the pain she had to endure in the first five years of her miserable life.

I saw her last only two days ago and she was really happy, apparently Charlie admitted he has a problem with anger. Thank god I thought.

“This is the beginning of the end Lauri! We will be happy again!” Molly squealed, jumping into the house.

She was right about one thing. It was the beginning of the end.

Rusty x

FrozenWhisper
21-11-2006, 06:59 PM
I'm <33333ing it. Write more :)

Rusty_x
21-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Molly’s POV

Okay, this is the last post. So tell me what yew think and tell me if I should write more or pack it in all together...

The last day I ever saw my best and only friend in this world was two days ago, I thought a weight had been lifted and God had smiled upon me. It happened earlier that morning, I woke up at 7.00am to make Charlie breakfast before he went off to work like I had always done but today something was different. When he woke up and sat in the kitchen, he didn’t yell at me to hurry up or to make him coffee which in itself was weird but what came next was extremely bizarre.

He grabbed my wrist and I flinched away, I knew this quiet morning wasn’t going to stay quiet. But he rubbed my arms were the bruises were and pulled me into a tight hug.

“I’m going to see someone Molly, I hate hurting you something comes over me and I lose it.” He said to me with such a sympathetic tone I couldn’t just turn and walk away from him. “I’ll get help so we can be happy together Molly, I promise you.”

With that he placed his lips against my own, for the first time since we first started going out I felt loved. His tongue rolled across my bottom lip begging access, so I granted it to him, he pushed me against the fridge and shoved his hands up my shirt…

And you can pretty much guess the rest, but to cut out the soppy, romantic parts we ended up in bed and he kissed my forehead and promised he would change. Stupid me to actually believe him, he left later in the evening and told me he was going to see this councilor person to help him with his anger.
I hated being alone in the house so I rang Lauri up explaining that Charlie was getting help, as usual he didn’t believe that Charlie could do something right. He was smart, I wasn’t. We spent the night watching Scream one, two and three laughing at how stupid the girls were. Then without any notice Charlie stormed through the door with a bottle of whiskey in one hand and some hussy in the other.

“Counseling was great Molly, she had her own way of calming me down.” Charlie slurred looking down at his pants which had a large bulge in them, the woman (his councilor) wiped her mouth insinuating exactly what she did to Charlie.

“Charlie? What the hell have you been doing? I though you loved me?” I yelled tears streaming down my face. I walked up to him only to be slapped down by him.

“Ok dude, you’ve gone too far! I think it’s best if you just get out Charlie.” Lauri said quite calmly walking towards Charlie.

But Charlie stopped him by pulling a Derringer out the back of his pants and drawing it right into Lauri’s face, suddenly frightened of Charlie he backed away with his hands up. Meanwhile I’m on the floor, my body shaking with loud sobs which were soon silenced when a gunshot echoed around the room. I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for the pain to arrive but it never did, I looked up to see Lauri’s body fall and go limp next to mine.

“Lauri? LAURI?!” I yell his name in some distant hope that it’ll bring him back.

“He always got on my nerves.” Charlie sneered itching his head with the gun before lining it up with Molly’s head, “I’m sorry babe, but you’re not my type and I think it’s time we started seeing other people.”

And with that the gun went off blowing my brains against the wall, I had no time to scream before the gun went off and I sat staring down the barrel of the gun my life flashed before my eyes.
I remembered the day I met Lauri.
I remembered the day my father exited our door for the last time.
I remembered the day Charlie said hello to me then asked me out.

The days where my life seemed worth living, then I remembered all the days Charlie beat me and realized this is what I wanted.

Shortly after Lauri and I were killed, Charlie got drunk with that hussy of a councilor and while she was giving him a ‘treatment’ in the car he forgot to turn and drove straight off the edge. They were so drunk they couldn’t undo their seatbelts and unfortunately for Charlie he drowned and the councilor? Well, she got out of the car and up to the surface, she thought she would survive this terrible crash but some weird force pulled her feet under the water. She spun round to see what had a hold of her and she came face to face with two pale people. Us. Her faced *****ed up in terror as she realized we were dead but we wanted her with us, her fights grew weak as the oxygen left her body.

You could say we were wrong to kill her because she had nothing to do with it, but hey Lauri did nothing to Charlie and he killed him in cold blood so why should we let her live.

That’s was how we died and that is how they died.

I was once an ordinary girl, but that all changed. Now I follow those who dare to think they can hurt the ones they should love and get away with it. Because in the end, tonight’s the night we all fall asleep at the wheel.

Rusty x

FrozenWhisper
21-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Wow, I'm loving it.
You keep writing.
Or else ;).

reindeer.
22-11-2006, 04:49 PM
That is so totally emo.

Rusty_x
22-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Okayy, that was weird but if it's emo then... it's emo!
But at least one person appreciates it, then I'm happy...

Rusty x

Sony.Com
16-12-2006, 07:58 PM
I like it:)

Rozi
17-12-2006, 08:42 PM
I really love it, please write more!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!