PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] THE EVIL TOAST!

Crocopix
20-11-2006, 06:50 PM
just a stupid fun thing

draw it in the last school lesson and tried to pixel it now

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6540/eviltoastcrocogf1.png

PigsNose
20-11-2006, 06:53 PM
Lmao Love It.
Hehe, I like the toast
9/10
:D
I don't know what you could improve on ..

simon305
20-11-2006, 07:11 PM
absalutely sucks for a habbo alt... now ay to improove but lets start at number 1, cant be a habbo poster too big cant be toast too big cant be a monster wrong size it plainly sucks and if u wanna infraction me or infraction me ill just buy vip and return it on try and get my ipchecker to work

PaintYourTarget
20-11-2006, 07:15 PM
absalutely sucks for a habbo alt... now ay to improove but lets start at number 1, cant be a habbo poster too big cant be toast too big cant be a monster wrong size it plainly sucks and if u wanna infraction me or infraction me ill just buy vip and return it on try and get my ipchecker to work
Lmao@You.
Your alts are terrible, yet somehow someone's inflated your head to a point where you think they're good.
I have 21 infractions, yet I still post without going "Oh, don't infraction me."
Dude, get a life.

On the alt, it looks awesome. Exactly what I expect from you Croco =P

simon305
20-11-2006, 07:19 PM
shut up you 1955 mobilehome without a tv in it!!!

Dazzle
20-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Simon, why do you have to be so horrid to other people. like your an expert... Give people a fair chance "it plainly sucks" isn't fair. Anyway, Crocopix I think it's good, don't listen to Simon :) 9/10 Very nice and original and fairly odd lol.

Acidulantes
20-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Simon if your gonna tell people not to say 'its rubbish' to your alts then why do it on someone elses?? Your such a ****...

Croco good alt... not sure what it is but it looks cool... well done.

Crocopix
20-11-2006, 07:27 PM
Simon if your gonna tell people not to say 'its rubbish' to your alts then why do it on someone elses?? Your such a ****...

Croco good alt... not sure what it is but it looks cool... well done.

i don't even know it xD

was stupid drawing in my english book xD

thx for comments on my alts and against simon

PaintYourTarget
20-11-2006, 08:08 PM
shut up you 1955 mobilehome without a tv in it!!!
Oh man, you're just so hilarious.
God, I think I'm dieing, I'm cracking up so goddamn much.
Thankyou for supporting my opinion that you're a child with no life.

Axel
20-11-2006, 08:10 PM
Nice alt!

Catzsy
20-11-2006, 08:12 PM
Nice alt :)

Hopeless
20-11-2006, 08:20 PM
absalutely sucks for a habbo alt... now ay to improove but lets start at number 1, cant be a habbo poster too big cant be toast too big cant be a monster wrong size it plainly sucks and if u wanna infraction me or infraction me ill just buy vip and return it on try and get my ipchecker to work you had quite a few spelling mistakes :)

erm..?

LOL

Anyway. Nice alt ;]

boyslikegirls
20-11-2006, 11:40 PM
absalutely sucks for a habbo alt... now ay to improove but lets start at number 1, cant be a habbo poster too big cant be toast too big cant be a monster wrong size it plainly sucks and if u wanna infraction me or infraction me ill just buy vip and return it on try and get my ipchecker to worklol@ that !!!!
you suck at alts, just like lee said.
this is way better then what you can do.

and ye crocopix its gd 10/10.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!