PDA

View Full Version : Annoying family

CustomHabbo
20-11-2006, 11:54 PM
Welll today i stood home sick and went to docters and all of that. Then at dinner my family starts making fun of me saying stuff like im faking it and that i over reacted but all day ive been throwing up and had a migrane.

Have you ever had a time where you just wanted to kill your family because if something theve done?

Jaydin
21-11-2006, 12:00 AM
Welll today i stood home sick and went to docters and all of that. Then at dinner my family starts making fun of me saying stuff like im faking it and that i over reacted but all day ive been throwing up and had a migrane.

Have you ever had a time where you just wanted to kill your family because if something theve done?

hahah yeah like being stranded somewhere and they won't pick you up because "they're not your taxi cab"

CustomHabbo
21-11-2006, 12:07 AM
hahah yeah like being stranded somewhere and they won't pick you up because "they're not your taxi cab"

lmao my parents always say that

womanizer
21-11-2006, 12:14 AM
ive wanted to kill mine for the past 3 years

Jaydin
21-11-2006, 12:16 AM
ive wanted to kill mine for the past 3 years

hahah i've wanted to move out for the past 3 yrs .

Marsquake
21-11-2006, 12:25 AM
it's life, deal with it. as soon as you can move out, move it. i know i will.

Jaydin
21-11-2006, 12:31 AM
it's life, deal with it. as soon as you can move out, move it. i know i will.

yeah same

next yr im outta here

Ry
21-11-2006, 12:34 AM
I don't think this is even remotely classed as a problem, and i also know your over reacting about nothing, People have far far far far worse problems. Look on the bright side, you have a family :$

CustomHabbo
21-11-2006, 01:29 AM
I don't think this is even remotely classed as a problem, and i also know your over reacting about nothing, People have far far far far worse problems. Look on the bright side, you have a family :$

thats an example of today. I have had way worse but this jsut set me off

TheLastShadow
21-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Over some stupid jokes you wish your parents never exsisted...Man..You wouldnt know where you would be without your parents..

Jaydin
21-11-2006, 01:35 AM
well it's not overreacting i don't think . :p it's just being a little annoyed

CustomHabbo
21-11-2006, 01:36 AM
Over some stupid jokes you wish your parents never exsisted...Man..You wouldnt know where you would be without your parents..

I got wayyyyyy worse.. THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF TODAY and its not really over reacting its gettin annoyed

TheLastShadow
21-11-2006, 01:36 AM
Yeah sometimes they can be annoying, but every teen has to go through that way. Its just how it is..I mean, If you wish death upon someone, its like you will never get them back if there dead..NEVER. You never know what you have untill its gone.

CustomHabbo
21-11-2006, 01:38 AM
Yeah sometimes they can be annoying, but every teen has to go through that way. Its just how it is..I mean, If you wish death upon someone, its like you will never get them back if there dead..NEVER. You never know what you have untill its gone.

I know but sometimes they get unbearable like sometimes its better oof without them

Jaydin
21-11-2006, 01:41 AM
not every teen has to go through it as bad as others though :p

TheLastShadow
21-11-2006, 01:43 AM
Well most Jaydin..

And Llama, Just let it go through one ear and out the other. The reason why parents set rules and makes you do them is because when your a parent someday, you will know how to teach your kid..Discipline is the only way to teach a child..If there is no discipline, kids will just walk all over you...Just watch Super Nanny..

CustomHabbo
21-11-2006, 02:00 AM
Well most Jaydin..

And Llama, Just let it go through one ear and out the other. The reason why parents set rules and makes you do them is because when your a parent someday, you will know how to teach your kid..Discipline is the only way to teach a child..If there is no discipline, kids will just walk all over you...Just watch Super Nanny..

My parents r strict. When i was little i was hardly allowed sleepovers.. My parents hardly let me go to a party. My whole life is school pretty much.

Jaydin
21-11-2006, 02:15 AM
oh that's really not too much to be upset about . my parents do farrr far worse and i rarely rarely complain .

:Hazel
21-11-2006, 12:32 PM
Just take the mick out of them when they are ill. :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!