PDA

View Full Version : Email Newsie

Evolution
21-11-2006, 06:04 AM
Hey Evolution

Habbo Home has arrived on Habbo UK and you can now create your own page on the Habbo homepage!

You can personalise your site with various different tools, stickers, notes backgrounds and widgets. You can also link to your Habbo rooms direct from your Habbo Home, brag about your game high scores and link to all your friends Habbo Homes!

Editing and maintaining your Habbo Home is easy as you can simply drag the various elements around your page and then save.

There are also loads of extras that you can purchase to make your Habbo Home stand out from the rest!

What are you waiting for? Create your Habbo Home today!

Habbo Home

----------------------------------------------
365 Staying in Habbo Hotel

365 will be spending a lot of time in Habbo Hotel over the coming months and there will be loads of opportunities for you to hang out with them and chat. They even have their own Guest Rooms in Habbo Hotel!

365 have already made one visit to Habbo Hotel and are also keeping a regular blog full of their latest news and gossip!

You can find out more about 365, their visits and their regular blog on our 365 pages.

365 in Habbo

Habbo Grapevine

It wasn't so long ago that Mei Ling went missing and those suspicious cowboy monks turned up asking about her. You may remember that the story, and quests, were left on a cliff hanger. It is almost time to pick up where we left off and conclude our epic journey to find the truth.

What surprises could lie ahead this time?

Don't worry if you missed our first installment of Mei Ling quests; we will be publishing a re cap in the Entertainment section of the Habbo homepage very soon!

We have loads more celebrities on the way this side of Christmas of which the next two are a very popular and succesful dance group and a female RnB star. We'd love to tell you exactly who they are but since both will be here before the first week of December is over, you don't have to wait long to see!

Keep your eyes on the Hotel Navigator this week as there will be a "sweet" change to one of our Clubs. Could there be a brand new quest on its way?

Exclusive Competition

How would you like to win a set of trophies signed by Habbo Staff members?

Your Chance to Win! (http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/newsie_competition.html/?partner=news&isp=Evolution)

The winners of the exclusive Habbo Staff party invitations are:

BuN-MaN
Miss-Bee
.:.Little-Pixie.:.
ShortCheese
ViperSheep

Congratulations to you all!

Habbo Facts

Did you know that there are only 883 Red Laser Gates in Habbo Hotel? They have never been sold in the Habbo Catalogue and were only available during a special UKash payment promotion in September 2006.

Other News

McFly Visit - The band visited Habbo Hotel last week and treated a selection of Habbo users to an exclusive dinner date.

Hotel Updated - Habbo Hotel UK was updated in November with some cool new features including new clothes, loads of new wallpaper designs and so much more!

POPWORLD Promotes - Have you entered the Stylist competition yet? Area 15 need some cool Habbo clothes if they are going to look the part in their music video which is being filmed in Habbo Hotel in the coming months.

Have a great week on Habbo UK!

Lost_Witness
Hotel Manager

-----------

I bolded the good parts (you can click the competition link)

Boxiel
21-11-2006, 08:58 AM
Thx andy, and nice pointless fact about lazers. Think we could get John to buy them all? :P

Antony
21-11-2006, 10:37 AM
These celeb visits, they are more excited than we are. They actually meet them, we get the chance of one question if that, The visits are more for the staff to be honest.

Just-One
21-11-2006, 11:20 AM
I still don't know who the hell 365 are? :S

Are they a pop group? Seeing as most of the other celebs are. You see, if they got people like from Big brother, atleast I'd be interested and thousands of others, instead they get naff rappers and anyway fat chance of me getting in anyway as the 60 odd X's have already gone over the room limit by that time. ;)

Just-one

Liz♥
21-11-2006, 12:16 PM
wkd, read this ages ago but kl :p

Boxiel
21-11-2006, 12:17 PM
iv nevr heard of them either, ppft

Pyroka
21-11-2006, 04:05 PM
Hmm very nice, im looking forward to that Mei-Ling quest.. I enjoyed that. I might as well join in :rolleyes:

Antony
21-11-2006, 04:20 PM
And the guests coming has been posted in an article in the Guardian today as posted by Nymrod, it quotes in the first paragraph.

In the bar Bono and the rest of U2 are hosting a pub quiz for all comers, while elsewhere R&B star Jamelia holds court in her own beauty salon.

Sounds like U2 and Jamelia are all coming before Christmas and perhaps for Jamelia's visit the salon public room, as hinted in the newsie too if I remember rightly ;p

massacre
21-11-2006, 06:54 PM
And the guests coming has been posted in an article in the Guardian today as posted by Nymrod, it quotes in the first paragraph.

Sounds like U2 and Jamelia are all coming before Christmas and perhaps for Jamelia's visit the salon public room, as hinted in the newsie too if I remember rightly ;p

;o jamelia is on the paul o' grady show this friday. maybe shes in like the uk or london or something for a week?

Astrayed
21-11-2006, 08:51 PM
Hmmm interesting. Maybe by sweet they mean sweets or sweet foods or somthing. Well thats my guess.

Describe
21-11-2006, 08:57 PM
I still don't know who the hell 365 are? :S

Are they a pop group? Seeing as most of the other celebs are. You see, if they got people like from Big brother, atleast I'd be interested and thousands of others, instead they get naff rappers and anyway fat chance of me getting in anyway as the 60 odd X's have already gone over the room limit by that time. ;)

Just-one

Habbo tries to get us to like the pathetic loosers , they sohuld stop trying .. I've heard there terrible .

e5
21-11-2006, 08:58 PM
I entered the comp :D

Lmao have u heard em go 365 are stayong as I read the newsie my self lmao, it's coz there naff and no1 knows em, they prob stay for free looooooooool. trying to get em self pop :s which will prob work lmao

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!