PDA

View Full Version : At this moment, i seriously want to hurt myself!

-=rooty987=-
22-03-2005, 05:27 PM
I am feeling well bad with myself, i broke my m8 and his partner up (by accident) and i feel lyk such a prat, i broke up with my other mate over nufin.

My m8 (who broke up with his b.f) Will not talk to me on messenger, email or nefin. I feel soooooo bad. What shud i do, apart from sit here, and sing to myself, in an effort to make myself happier..?

P_R_I_N_C_E_S_S*L_E_X_Y
22-03-2005, 05:34 PM
i felt like tht loadsa times b4 all ya g2 do is hug sum1 close 2 ya n then try n make up wiv ut m8s!! u can hug me vertually if ya want :D *hugz* wen im sad i listen 2 ma fave eva song by gareth :love7: n it makes me happy agen

Jacko2kn3
22-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Don't hurt yourself, unless you have a punchbag, then punch away :) That's what I did, before the punchbag went bye bye.

Now when I'm stressed I just put some music on I like, sit down and think about something that makes me happy, and try to forget about the situation at hand.

Sometimes it doesn't work. What I'd reccomend you do about the friend who is not talking to you is sit down and think of a 'paragraph' you can say to them, saying your sorry, you wish you hadn't done anything and you'd never fell out, and you totally understand why they are mad, and if they don't want to be friends again then you understand, although you are deeply, deeply upset about it.

xJoeYx
22-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Well done. u'v ruind there lives and its all your fault! let that be a lesson to you.

ideabox
22-03-2005, 06:16 PM
Well why not try and reunight your friends and say that your sorry and buy a gift but do it privatly saying that your sorry like get someone to get your friend and have a discussion by you and your friend and if she starts to feel less hateful to you give her the present. Then say again your sorry about that but wait for a couple of weeks 2-3.
:)

Accidents do happen and everyones acted like a "jerk"(a meenie) but just say that your sorry tat you acted in such a way.

-=rooty987=-
22-03-2005, 07:04 PM
Well done. u'v ruind there lives and its all your fault! let that be a lesson to you.

Do you no how stupid you make yourself look!

You are pretty much a stupid little prat.. let that be a lesson to u!

Ciaran
22-03-2005, 07:13 PM
to be honest mate there is only 2 ways to fix this
1: wait for them to come online and say sorry
2: Get up and do something about it, try going out, its nighttime so it will be peacefull and get some fresh air, try going round their house and saying sorry they cant ignore you that way, be hopeful and try to belive in whats right and listen to others problems to make yours sound bad

Notise there wasnt a 3rd?? so its not an option for you to hurt yourself.
I would go with number 2 if i were you.

ps: oh and if you have any weights or anything heavy i suggest you work out, and when you think of quitting think of working the pain away.

Best advice i coukld give my friend stay strong.

Dave,
22-03-2005, 07:16 PM
Do you no how stupid you make yourself look!

You are pretty much a stupid little prat.. let that be a lesson to u!

Sorry to say this but 'xJoeyx' is actually right in some ways. But they can't stay mad at you forever, they'll soon be ok, self harm isn't worth it. Aslo are these real friends of internet ones?

-=rooty987=-
22-03-2005, 07:26 PM
We made up YAY

Jacko2kn3
22-03-2005, 07:53 PM
Joey, personally I think that was terrible advice. Yes he should learn from this, but he did state he accidently broke his friends up.

Skibs. I'm glad you've made up?

...now give us the gossip, who's advice did you take? ;)

GommeInc
22-03-2005, 07:55 PM
Ones does believe that his hurting moment in time is dead and burried

-=rooty987=-
22-03-2005, 07:56 PM
I listened to music, and then thought of what to say, then sed it. And it worked.
Now im workign on making him and his mate be mates agen :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!