PDA

View Full Version : OMG MAINTENANCE AGAIN !

Robzor
21-11-2006, 08:05 PM
this is annoying me now....

Rcss
21-11-2006, 08:06 PM
omg so annoying i was in the middle of buliding my new room and suddenly i got d.c

Cky
21-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Its near enough every night now its getting really ridiculous

Hopeless
21-11-2006, 08:07 PM
yea i know

good thing is i posted this first ;]]

Robzor
21-11-2006, 08:09 PM
um..
id rather they do it when updating it to v11
than alredi done v11 then start changing it o.o

tekni
21-11-2006, 08:09 PM
Would you rather have maintainence and get it fixed.

Or no maintainence and let it get worse?

Hopeless
21-11-2006, 08:10 PM
They haven't fnished it. If they had finished it then they wouldn't be a maintence break. they don't disconnect with everyone and start doing random stuff and see what happens.. They are ment to do something but something is obviuosly not going right.

Robzor
21-11-2006, 08:10 PM
um...
none of those ? =]

this to adzat btw.

Matty123
21-11-2006, 08:11 PM
There updating V11 step by step... WHY CANT THEY UPDATE IT ALL TOGETHER STEAD OF CALLING AGRUMENTS!

Robzor
21-11-2006, 08:12 PM
There updating V11 step by step... WHY CANT THEY UPDATE IT ALL TOGETHER STEAD OF CALLING AGRUMENTS!

what he said .

Cky
21-11-2006, 08:13 PM
yea i know

good thing is i posted this first ;]]

Only the thing is this thread is getting more posts.

On topic: It lets you log in but just disconnects you.

Hopeless
ARe you crazy? if they updated it all at once, the lag would be much worse than it is now. People would be constantly disconnecting becuase the servers wouldn't be able to cope with all the new information and data and they need to do it bit by bit.

lew!
AMGS CALLI SATTED ON DE SURVARS!!11!!!!

Mabye its snow wars? Recolouored furni?

WHAT HAPPENS? YOU DECIDE.

Hopeless
21-11-2006, 08:15 PM

Im confused.. Anyway

I think it might be the iced furni update. On the habbo website it was advertising blue iced furniture but still hasn't been added. Or maybe another section to the catalogue

lew!
21-11-2006, 08:17 PM
OR MABYE CALLI SAT ON DE SURVAZ?

or mabye its snow wars..

mlp16
Moderator; Please MErge The Lag Posts They are Flooding The Forum Its Annoying

Robzor

rofl at that !
this isnt big bro you kno =]

Cwmbran
21-11-2006, 08:21 PM
Im still in the hotel...
Consoles are still working, cant get into rooms.

I blame Mcfly.

Hopeless
21-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Moderator; Please MErge The Lag Posts They are Flooding The Forum Its Annoying

Yes my page for this forum has erroed 6 times just trying to post this comment.

MERGE THE THREADS.

TheLastShadow
Habbo should do this...

Set up all the maintence problems and corrections and have them set, Wait till in the middle of the night where habbo isnt full, Have the maintence break then...Have it on a set time. Usually during the day Habbo is most popular..

lew!
The internet can be anything you want it to be.

P.S - Ive just been hacked on habbo LOL.

PinkFM
21-11-2006, 08:23 PM
right so they add "everyone can bounce" to the menu and don't put the rooms in :( is that what they could be doing?

By the way...for people who are on about snowballs, staff can already get snowballs I wonder why they don't just make it public.

To be honest since habbo UK got v11 it's annoyed me more and more.

Too many matinence breaks >:(

Hopeless
21-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Yeah lol. Lets riot against Mc Fly.

* Chant * MC Fly MC fly, Fly away!
You make habbo lag you gay! * Chant *

Liz♥
21-11-2006, 08:25 PM
They best be adding the Habbo TV this week for U2 & Jameila, I love her :(

Matty123
21-11-2006, 08:26 PM
I know

Pitch
Habbo should do this...

Set up all the maintence problems and corrections and have them set, Wait till in the middle of the night where habbo isnt full, Have the maintence break then...Have it on a set time. Usually during the day Habbo is most popular..
as much as habbo would like to, they cannot schedule when something is going to break or when some error could occur.

Filipe
Do staff really get snow storm.. i heard its coming tmorrow.. I already have my tickets stocked up got 300 + ;]

Hopeless
21-11-2006, 08:27 PM
I would of thought it would of been ad addition when christmas comes near. Maybe like the 15th december.

Filipe
21-11-2006, 08:28 PM
Nope, Because Habbo NL already have it .. Why do NL Always get the stuff first.. :(

Cwmbran
21-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Yeah lol. Lets riot against Mc Fly.

* Chant * MC Fly MC fly, Fly away!
You make habbo lag you gay! * Chant *

Are we still going to sue them? :s

Last time this type of maintenance happened Mcfly were in the offices, i bet you one of them has tried logging on at home or something.

Matty123
I hate staff making you wait lol

Matty123
I'm like just till us a clue!

Imagine
why shouldnt they get it first

Hopeless
NL Is the headquarters of habbo i think.

So they probably est lots of stuff on it.

Deiondre
21-11-2006, 08:30 PM
I hope its snow wars that would be cool. If i click the enter button it goes to a page called "about:blank" :[

Filipe
21-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Yea but the thing is, habbo UK are like nearly last of getting everything.. for V8 + V9 NL Got that First and UK Got it 3rd from last .. it doesnt seem fair for us always waiting for ages.. but this time we got lucky because theres still many hotels to get it like CA and US.

Imagine

nah finland is where habbo is based, but your right, they probably update the smaller hotels first to discover any common issues that can be prevented in the more well populated hotels such as .com and .co.uk

visa.
if it's snow wars i won't mind, otherwise, UGH.

lSander
21-11-2006, 08:32 PM

Nope.
Finland is .

Hopeless
21-11-2006, 08:32 PM
I think snow wars should come enarer christmas.

and dam i just realised finland is heatquarters. But they might do it on les populated hotels?

-T
21-11-2006, 08:33 PM
its very annoying, but most of you are acting like your lifes over? :S

Matty123
Why cant they do one matience with snow wars and re-colouring come in to make everyone shut up.

Filipe
Nope, Finland is the HQ Of Sulake/Habbo. :)

lew!
21-11-2006, 08:34 PM
I think snow wars should come enarer christmas.

Same. Although i would like it now :D

Imagine
21-11-2006, 08:35 PM
because if they updated the hotel with everything at once, it would get boring fast

tekni
21-11-2006, 08:37 PM
because if they updated the hotel with everything at once, it would get boring fast
But it stops 'nolives'' on here complaining.

I agree with -T.

visa.
21-11-2006, 08:37 PM
ravefm, if you have them, how are the 6 petals you may or may not have scammed off of me; i can't make accusations, it's harassment, remember?
---
back on topic, no one is acting like their life is over, we're just frustrated.

Imagine
21-11-2006, 08:39 PM
But it stops 'nolives'' on here complaining.

I agree with -T.

yes, your right, but what would sulake rather, have a hotel that is making them millions, or to keep a bunch of people from moning on a forum

e5
21-11-2006, 08:41 PM
they doing it bit by bit coz they never made it perfect coz they knew we wanted to get on, on that day lol, so they doing it bit by bit, yeh :)

lew!
21-11-2006, 08:43 PM
ravefm, if you have them, how are the 6 petals you may or may not have scammed off of me; i can't make accusations, it's harassment, remember?

Huh? I dont have 6 petals? i have 1 though..

Danny
Wish they could do it during the day though..

Liz♥
Snow wars will be coming when it snows, that's what colmc said
either snowing by the weather in real life or when snow rugs are released.

I played it on .fi, it's sooo cool :p

Deiondre
21-11-2006, 08:47 PM

Thing is if he means snowing in real life everyone will be outside throwing real snowballs so no-one would play it.

Bahrami2k6
21-11-2006, 08:48 PM
this is annoying me now....

play it dont live it. :rolleyes:

Matty123
21-11-2006, 08:48 PM
Is the re-colouring and snow wars part of V11?

Imagine
21-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Thing is if he means snowing in real life everyone will be outside throwing real snowballs so no-one would play it.

nah, you'd still get the sadsacks sat on habbo all day

lew!
21-11-2006, 08:51 PM
play it dont live it.

By saying its annoying, how is he "Living it" Lots of things annoy people and it doesnt mean they live it ;l

on topic: still down, however the picture for my sig is up [my habbo] so something is fixed!

Imagine
21-11-2006, 08:53 PM
still down, however the picture for my sig is up [my habbo] so something is fixed!
err no it isnt

edit: my bad, it is now

Bahrami2k6
21-11-2006, 08:53 PM
By saying its annoying, how is he "Living it" Lots of things annoy people and it doesnt mean they live it ;l

Well he could easily just close it and do something else?

No need to cry about it. :rolleyes:

and yeh its prob snow wars. or just fixing errors

Describe
21-11-2006, 08:55 PM
Yer , they can't make habbo worse . They should stop trying ruining our lifes ? I think habbo Has an Opticial Addiction Illusion , innit.

Robzor
21-11-2006, 08:56 PM
play it dont live it. :rolleyes:

how am i living it?
i just said its really annoying?

lew!
Lol, Why would i cry over a computer game? Im not that sad.

on topic: ARGH STILL DOWN!

Liz♥
Well he could easily just close it and do something else?

No need to cry about it. :rolleyes:

and yeh its prob snow wars. or just fixing errors

Stop being so god dam hypocritical, people play the game, people might do it 6 hours a day, so what? What the HELL has it got to do with you, erm nothing?

Anyways, snow wars won't probs be guaranteed to come when were in December. Should be Habbo live they should be working on because celebrities are coming?

Habblimp
21-11-2006, 08:57 PM
They should pick and day [school day] update it for that day, or possibly two. Giving us warning. Then it's over and done with.. :)

Stoj
21-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Stop being so god dam hypocritical, people play the game, people might do it 6 hours a day, so what? What the HELL has it got to do with you, erm nothing?

Anyways, snow wars won't probs be guaranteed to come when were in December. Should be Habbo live they should be working on because celebrities are coming?
STHU LIZZIE YOU IDIOT GET A BRAIN DONT SPEND AL LYOUR MONEY ON HABBO NO LIFE.

Editedby Foxmoth (Forum moderator) Do not be rude to other members

lew!
Ooh yeah, So its better comming in nov. like.. today nov.

Robzor
hang on stoj just logged in suppose
and snow wars is on it o.o
im going ot look at stojs thread

j1b2
I was in a room and the room crashed, now I cant even load the homepage, it keeps coming up with;

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

But it's only Habbo that's doing it, no other website...

Imagine
Lol, Why would i cry over a computer game? Im not that sad.

on topic: ARGH STILL DOWN!

lol @ that

Yggdrasill
21-11-2006, 09:00 PM
People have OCD, some people, and so they can not leave habbo. It's called addiction. If people wanna play it all day. they play it all day

Liz♥
21-11-2006, 09:01 PM

You have no right whatsoever to critisize me on my actions when you aren't invovled the consveration, don't bother argueing in a way biased way because it emabarasses you and makes you look like a moron then you already are.
So you sthu you vulgar child.

Habbo still down? :p

KHK

whats it got to do with you what she does

Imagine
I was in a room and the room crashed, now I cant even load the homepage, it keeps coming up with;

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

But it's only Habbo that's doing it, no other website...

yes, if you hadnt worked it out yet, habbo is down:rolleyes:

Sir-Cameron
i cbb reading all posts but this was on first page

This is reason (well what I think)
This is the biggest update they have ever done. The first part, took 14 hours, when normally they are only around 6 hours. What they did was a big job, although most you probally wouldn't of noticed, This will probally include coding in all new furni (not the new coloured furni though), which has to be done word by word and takes a v long time.
Next part took around 10 hours which is habbohomes
Now they probally doing something now... Probally new colour furni, and adding all new furni
after this there will be 1 more update, which will be snowstorm (I think)

Shadow16
21-11-2006, 09:02 PM
They should pick and day [school day] update it for that day, or possibly two. Giving us warning. Then it's over and done with.. :)

Theres no point in picking an exact time when people are all at school. For have you know HH UK is busy through out the day. Not just when people come back in from school.

Also this 'Maintenance' could be anything there is several errors occured on habbo so perhaps there fixing them rather than adding stuff.

We'll just have to wait and see what they have done..

Thanks.

DJ-Vimto
21-11-2006, 09:02 PM
i notice that people are whining about how theres been several maintennance breaks....

heres my explanation for it...

as Sulakes biggest earner pulling in around 40% of the total income Habbo UK needs to be online as much as possible.

as you can imagine, downtime means no income. the longer the downtime the bigger the effect it has on income.

this is why they are updating it a bit at a time rather than in one go, to keep losses minimal due to downtime.

if say the hotel was down for a full 24 hours while they updated it all in one go think about how much money sulake could lose because of it, 6-8000 people on at peak times, and probably 20,000 hits a day

which means they could potentially lose a rather large sum

this is why they have split it and had a few maintennance breaks over a few days. to make sure that the hotel still brings in money

Shadow16
21-11-2006, 09:05 PM
i notice that people are whining about how theres been several maintennance breaks....

heres my explanation for it...

as Sulakes biggest earner pulling in around 40% of the total income Habbo UK needs to be online as much as possible.

as you can imagine, downtime means no income. the longer the downtime the bigger the effect it has on income.

this is why they are updating it a bit at a time rather than in one go, to keep losses minimal due to downtime.

if say the hotel was down for a full 24 hours while they updated it all in one go think about how much money sulake could lose because of it, 6-8000 people on at peak times, and probably 20,000 hits a day

which means they could potentially lose a rather large sum

this is why they have split it and had a few maintennance breaks over a few days. to make sure that the hotel still brings in money

Nicely said! ;)

Liz♥
i cbb reading all posts but this was on first page

This is reason (well what I think)
This is the biggest update they have ever done. The first part, took 14 hours, when normally they are only around 6 hours. What they did was a big job, although most you probally wouldn't of noticed, This will probally include coding in all new furni (not the new coloured furni though), which has to be done word by word and takes a v long time.
Next part took around 10 hours which is habbohomes
Now they probally doing something now... Probally new colour furni, and adding all new furni
after this there will be 1 more update, which will be snowstorm (I think)

Good investigating cameron but I doubt they would do maintance at 9 and maybe the server crashed and if they were to work on something, they best be doing the habbo live and setting that up seeing as we've got new celebrities coming but good investigating cam :p

+rep

Bahrami2k6

on topic: still down, however the picture for my sig is up [my habbo] so something is fixed!

Jesus christ i was only saying, If something dosent work > find something else to do.

And most people here who say they don't live it they do.

I bet over 75% of people on this forum play it atleast over 4hrs a day.

j1b2
They should atleast give us some warning about when they're going to have these little 'downtimes.'

angel329
Are people getting blank pages for habbo atm?

implications
21-11-2006, 09:07 PM

Well right now, in scotland its snowing! especially at the Cairngorms!!!!!

Imagine
21-11-2006, 09:08 PM
these 'little' downtimes as you put it arent always predictable

Hurts
21-11-2006, 09:08 PM
I hope they are fixing the teleport's, everytime i enter then the screen goes black, then when i reload all i see is hotel view, no console or nav etc. Anyways how long has it been down? cba to read all this thread, thanks :)

Shadow16
21-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Well right now, in scotland its snowing! especially at the Cairngorms!!!!!

Off Topic: It's not snowing in Edinburgh yet xP, But remember Cairngorms is near the Mountains so tempatures are lower and more likey chance of snow ;)

j1b2
21-11-2006, 09:09 PM
I hope they are fixing the teleport's, everytime i enter then the screen goes black, then when i reload all i see is hotel view, no console or nav etc. Anyways how long has it been down? cba to read all this thread, thanks :)

about 40 mins - 60 mins

Deiondre
21-11-2006, 09:11 PM
Off Topic: It's not snowing in Edinburgh yet xP, But remember Cairngorms is near the Mountains so tempatures are lower and more likey chance of snow ;)

Woo! I'm in Edinburgh! I want some snow :'[

PaulMacC
21-11-2006, 09:11 PM
This is real annoying. I may as well make myself a signature.
Its coming up page cannot be displayed anyone else getting this ?

DJ-Vimto
21-11-2006, 09:12 PM
a possible explanation for the downtime being all of a sudden could be because the servers are being reset, maybe they had a problem with them and the hotel went down before the staff could have time to send out the alert.

womanizer
i think its v12.

Shadow16
Woo! I'm in Edinburgh! I want some snow :'[

Off topic: I want snow in Edin aswell =(. it's icey and all but still no snow :rolleyes:

Danny
Yeah i'm getting it too.

Deiondre
21-11-2006, 09:13 PM
Do banned accounts get unbanned for 5 minutes afterwards?

implications
21-11-2006, 09:13 PM

Cairngorms are the mountains lol! well my area (North East) will get snow soon, the weather is terrible, really windy n cold brrrr lol. i know this is off topic im sowwy.

Azza
21-11-2006, 09:14 PM
wud be good if they gave warning of this on homepage instead of just killing it all..

Bahrami2k6
okay bk on topiczz

omgzz im missing habbo :(:(

Bahrami2k6
Do banned accounts get unbanned for 5 minutes afterwards?

hell no.

y u break da abbo way? u rebel

u got unbanned den banned again haha.

PaulMacC
21-11-2006, 09:15 PM
Boring , Pfft , So I Think Its Snow wars. I live in Belfast -3° Tonight Icy Tomarrow :)

Sony.Com
21-11-2006, 09:16 PM
wud be good if they gave warning of this on homepage instead of just killing it all..

Agreed. This is getting annoying:(
They should upgrade it all at once...
But I suppose that would make too much sence for them.

Deiondre
21-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Cairngorms are the mountains lol! well my area (North East) will get snow soon, the weather is terrible, really windy n cold brrrr lol. i know this is off topic im sowwy.

The weather is terrible in Edinburgh. My internet was really bad because of it. I can't wait until snow!

j1b2

Some poeple can't even get on the homepage...

Like someone said a few posts ago, maybe it all went bang before people had time to send out an alert...

implications
it wud b wicked if the snowwars come out 2day bt i bet they wait till dec time or close 2 xmas :(

lew!
omgzz im missing habbo

Play it, dont live it.

And, you CAN get on permd accounts for about 5 minutes before the servers catch up with the rest, then the ban msg will pop up again.

Deiondre
21-11-2006, 09:18 PM
hell no.

y u break da abbo way? u rebel

u got unbanned den banned again haha.

ha ha ha. It's a rumour you get unbanned after a break.

and ty Gladin <3

Simplicated
21-11-2006, 09:19 PM
Its near enough every night now its getting really ridiculous

you go on habbo everynight?

PaulMacC
Play it, dont live it.

And, you CAN get on permd accounts for about 5 minutes before the servers catch up with the rest, then the ban msg will pop up again.
Quite Intresting

Imagine
Play it, dont live it.

im pretty sure thats bull

Sony.Com
21-11-2006, 09:20 PM
Guys, Just try to log on a account thats ban when the hotel comes back..

Shadow16
21-11-2006, 09:22 PM
Guys, Just try to log on a account thats ban when the hotel comes back..

Still banned i already tried ages ago when they done the update says you are banned for so and so not going to say what for or anything (A)

PaulMacC
21-11-2006, 09:23 PM
O_o , K What to do to spare time. 1-0 TO CELTIC YEO
WHAT A GOAL
NAKA NAKA NAKA
GO NAKA MY SON
UP THE CELTS

Bahrami2k6
21-11-2006, 09:23 PM
you dont at the beginning of v11, i tryed on my permed account didn't work.

and what the person above said is bull

PaulMacC
21-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Dude , I Transfered My Furni From Scratch. Onto PaulMacC When It Happened Does Work , 1-0 TO THE CELTS ;)

Shadow16
21-11-2006, 09:25 PM
O_o , K What to do to spare time. 1-0 TO CELTIC YEO
WHAT A GOAL
NAKA NAKA NAKA
GO NAKA MY SON
UP THE CELTS

Off Topic: Celtic = Rubbish xP

P.S there Manager went to my school ;)

PaulMacC
21-11-2006, 09:26 PM
Off Topic: Celtic = Rubbish xP

P.S there Manager went to my school ;)
GO ON THE ARSENAL YEO GET IN EMANUEL ABOUE MY SON YEO
ARESENAL AND CELTIC I SUPPORT THEM
GET IN MY SON

PaulMacC
21-11-2006, 09:30 PM
Cant Edit ^^ Oh Crap A Penatly To United Omg , FGS.
GET IN MY SON GO ON BORIS GO ON MY SON WELL SAVED

edited by foxmoth (Forum Moderator) Please do not double post

You could edit, due to it being 4 minutes after and there is a sport section ;)

Pro.Altss
27-11-2006, 04:27 PM
My favurite pictures are...

of peopel going to the toliet. Yummmy! I now you all like them HA HA HA HA

Wayne. (Forum Administrator) Please don't pointless post.

Robzor
27-11-2006, 04:35 PM
omg how noobish was that
and why bump this ? -.-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!