PDA

View Full Version : Just lost one of my best mates :l

Flumples
21-11-2006, 09:12 PM
He moved over here 9 months ago from the USA.

I was the guy that showed him round school n stuff when he first came.
I was his first real friend he made over here.
& now hes moving back to america tomorrow.

Everyones just been crying today at school, signing his shirt, we even bought him his own bass.

and now hes just.. gone ;[

clarissa !!
21-11-2006, 09:13 PM
aww ]: cant you keep in touch via internet or something? :[ i know its not the same obvs. but its something.

Hecktix
21-11-2006, 09:15 PM
I lost my Best mate cause I called his girlfriend another word for a girl who sleeps around. Shows how much he cared for me eh?

benjamin
21-11-2006, 09:17 PM
I lost my Best mate cause I called his girlfriend another word for a girl who sleeps around. Shows how much he cared for me eh?
well atleast there is a little reason, even if it's not very big, to why you lost him.

but sam, sorry to hear :( i lost one of my best friends, i couldn't keep in contact... i know how you feel. but the best thing you can try and do is somehow keep in contact via email/msn/phone. it will be hard and stuff, and nothing like how you've known him, but it's better than nothing. ;(

Flumples
21-11-2006, 09:20 PM
yeah, we're still gonna keep in contact over msn, myspace and ring each other, buts its not the same. no one ever had a bad word to say about him. he was our fun lovin yank :']

Hecktix
21-11-2006, 09:20 PM
Yeah dude... I feel for you I really do... At Primary School my closest friend went to live in Scotland and cause our parents didnt like eachother I havent seen him since :(

At least you'll still have contact. I have to sit next to my "best mate" in a lot of lessons... and he hates me... why do women always get in the way of things?

Bef
21-11-2006, 10:35 PM
Aaaw Sam, sad to hear. Youl see him again one day though babes <333

brandon
21-11-2006, 10:45 PM
Why did he move can I ask (or is it too personal)

Was it a parent thing? Cause if he had made loads of friends without a bad word to say about him surely he was enjoying his time here?

DJ-Ali
21-11-2006, 10:48 PM
I lost one of my friends in October. It's really sad isn't it. I feel for you man.

Flumples
21-11-2006, 10:51 PM
Why did he move can I ask (or is it too personal)

Was it a parent thing? Cause if he had made loads of friends without a bad word to say about him surely he was enjoying his time here?
yeah, he was. it's all to do with his dads work.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!