PDA

View Full Version : Enemy. Help Needed

Bradd-Aaron
22-03-2005, 06:25 PM
Rite my mate dan has got a mate called ben me and dan were best mates and ben came along and ben allways tries to break me and my mate away from eachother like e.g

Me: Hi dan want to come to my house (on way home from sch)
Ben: Dan dont bother you will be forced to paly habbo.
Ben is all sport im telling the HONEST truth he thinks about nufin but sport! I said to dan Come out tonite we will go for a walk wit dog but ben said WHAT!! YOUR GOING ON A ****** WALK AND NOT PLAYING BMX!
I feel unwanted but ben feels like that to and if i say summit like
Me: Dan i got a new game for my Super nintendo (i collect old games and consoles RETRO gamer)
Ben: Why bother with game?
Im like evrones diffrent but ben dont think that

What should i do???

Concentric
22-03-2005, 08:08 PM
If i understand correctly, neither you nor your friend like Ben. I have a friend who's a bit like this, you can tell that he feels left out slightly, so you try to include him, although you'd rather just talk to your other friends. Just be nice to him but at the same time don't be affraid to organise the things you talked about without him, you don't have to involve him if you don't want to.

Jacko2kn3
22-03-2005, 08:27 PM
Yarrrrrr, make him walk the plank, yarrrrrr...

the wombats
22-03-2005, 08:30 PM
thats true when i was in year 9 me an ma mate wasnt in the same classes anymore, but he was in with this lad who we both hated, an now e is tryin 2 spilt me an ma mate up we ave bin hangin around with each other since we were like 3 yrs old, lol, an thts hard

-=rooty987=-
22-03-2005, 08:31 PM
Happened to me b4, it sorts itself out, but you have to stay strong,. Trust.

the wombats
22-03-2005, 08:33 PM
well i feel like always hitting the lad, i av once or twice lol

-=rooty987=-
22-03-2005, 08:34 PM
That makes it worse, dur!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!