PDA

View Full Version : [Request] MOD & Technician & Assistant Forum Manager Applications open (vB forum)

J1MI
21-11-2006, 11:35 PM
Hello,

I am looking to make a good strong staff team over at www.suicidelemmings.com (http://www.suicidelemmings.com) (a relaxed teen forum) These are the staff vacancies that currently need filling:

Assistant Forum Manager

Forum Technician (Three places)

Forum Moderator (Five places)

These are the criteria you must meet:

Forum Moderator - You must have some knowledge of vB, extensive knowledge is not neccesary as you will be taught much of it. You must be polite and helpful, you must be able to be on the forum alot of the time.

Forum Technician - You must be very experienced with vB as you will not be taught much, you will be expected to be able to add new forums upon request, sort out usergroups, take daily forum backups, and to take an Admin role on the site.

Assistant Forum Manager - Most of you need not apply, you must be very experienced with vB, you have to be dedicated to the job, you must be able to work closely together with me and the rest of the team. You also must have a mature attitude.

You may apply for more than one of the jobs.

IMPORTANT How to apply:

In order to apply, you must have a post count of 5 or above on the forum. Pm Lycan on the forum to apply. Your application should include:

- Why do you want to be a (insert job)?
- Can you work well in a team?
- Have you had any experience of Moderating Forums before?
- Why should we choose you?

Applications close on the 28th November

Jimi (Forum Manager)

Dan!
23-11-2006, 02:51 AM
you cant sign up the link dont work :P

Lycan
23-11-2006, 08:08 AM
works for me and the rest of the world :D ....

Tomm
23-11-2006, 08:25 AM
Ill be a Forum Technician. Lycan, talk to me on msn about it ;D

J1MI
23-11-2006, 05:06 PM
Five more days to get your applications in.

Lycan
24-11-2006, 12:02 PM
4 more days.

J1MI
25-11-2006, 11:33 AM
3 more days to get your applications in.

Apply even if your not that experienced, this will be a great project where you can learn about vB. And will look great on your application for forum moderator jobs on other sites, such as this one. :)

Dan!
25-11-2006, 11:59 PM
but dose that mean people who dont how to use vb going to be trained and by who :P

not that i dont no how to use vb

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!