PDA

View Full Version : Track phone?!

MusicPalace
22-11-2006, 03:21 AM
Well my mom and dad are probably going to get me a Track Phone for christmas, but they aren't sure and neither am i if i even want a track phone. What features do track phones have? Can you text message and get ring tones on a track phone, other stuff etc? Please tell me all the things you know about track phones. +rep for everyone who helps!

Thanks!

louder
22-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Well my mom and dad are probably going to get me a Track Phone for christmas, but they aren't sure and neither am i if i even want a track phone. What features do track phones have? Can you text message and get ring tones on a track phone, other stuff etc? Please tell me all the things you know about track phones. +rep for everyone who helps!

Thanks!

I don't actually know what a "Track Phone" is, and ring tones aren't important, I don't really care what my phone does aslong as I can text and call people. :rolleyes:

velvet
22-11-2006, 01:00 PM
What's a track phone =S

clarissa !!
22-11-2006, 01:01 PM
What's a track phone =S
what she said.

Charlie
22-11-2006, 01:03 PM
When i started to read it, i thought you meant a phone that they could track you down on when you go out and everything so they know where you are.

But, then you said about ringtones & everything, so i don't know.

MusicPalace
22-11-2006, 01:49 PM
Ok a track phone is like a cell phone, but you have to go to the store and buy more minutes every time your minutes run out. So if you've bought 100 minutes you can use them until you run out then you need to go back to the store and buy more minutes. Thats what a track phone is. :)

velvet
22-11-2006, 01:54 PM
Ok a track phone is like a cell phone, but you have to go to the store and buy more minutes every time your minutes run out. So if you've bought 100 minutes you can use them until you run out then you need to go back to the store and buy more minutes. Thats what a track phone is. :)

Oh, why not just get a normal mobile? =S

MusicPalace
22-11-2006, 03:33 PM
cause my mom dosn't want to get me a normal mobile. I asked her the same exact question! lol

PaintYourTarget
22-11-2006, 04:04 PM
It just sounds like Pay as you go? :s

T0M
22-11-2006, 04:07 PM
its "tracfone" and dont bother with them the customer support is terrible and the phones are noobish

MusicPalace
22-11-2006, 04:08 PM
well it will b my 1st one and my best friend has one, so idk.

Dan2nd
22-11-2006, 04:10 PM
yeh lol maybe in the USA they all if something diffrent? Yeh alot of teenagers in the UK have pay as you go because their parents don't want to pay the monthly bill so they get £10 a week or something which they have to go to the local news agents to put on their phone. Yes you can txt and buy ring tones on them it just takes money off the phone .

alexxxxx
22-11-2006, 04:10 PM
like everyone in the UK has a mobile, even my grandad. Err, why not?

cocaine
22-11-2006, 04:19 PM

Pay as you go?

MusicPalace
22-11-2006, 05:11 PM
yeah i guess its like a pay as you go. :)

PaintYourTarget
22-11-2006, 05:24 PM

Pay as you go?

Matt's slacking.

MusicPalace
22-11-2006, 05:29 PM
i have no clue what you mean lol. So anyone sure of what it can do?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!