PDA

View Full Version : wii info

T0M
22-11-2006, 05:47 PM
iam getting a wii friday my mom putting it up till xmas if we can find 1 but what does it come with and what would i need to buy

sl4rt is banned
22-11-2006, 06:07 PM
lmao how is this wii info just some silly thing that your mums gonna get it ... WOW....:rolleyes::p

T0M
22-11-2006, 06:09 PM
iam getting a wii friday my mom putting it up till xmas if we can find 1 but what does it come with and what would i need to buy

for dowloading and stuff

User Name
22-11-2006, 06:09 PM
i used to like the wii untill there were like 5000000 thread on it, now it just annoys me

T0M
22-11-2006, 06:20 PM
sorry for asking question ;/

Neversoft
22-11-2006, 08:10 PM
You will get: The console, A Wii remote controller + nunchuk and Wii Sports game.

If you have broadband via cable you'll have to buy a LAN Adapter for around £19 if you want to go online via your Wii.

Classic controllers are available for around £14 if you want any of them. The Remote ones are about £29.

You might want to buy some points aswell, so that you can buy other games from the Wii Shop Channel. You may be able to put Virtual Console credit (AKA points) on a card in game stores, but that is yet to be confirmed.

Points are used to buy various NES, SNES and N64 games from the Wii Shop Channel. You will also be able to buy a few other things aswell (I think) Well you'll have to buy the Wii Browser if you want to go on the internet via your Wii. Although there are rumblings that Nintendo may provide it free with the Wii as part of a launch promotion.

Sorry, don't know any of the prices above in dollars.
I have not copied and pasted any of that, I got the information from The Official Nintendo magazine I have infront of me.

Homesrfan
22-11-2006, 08:56 PM
i used to like the wii untill there were like 5000000 thread on it, now it just annoys me
So you hate an awesome system just because people talk about it? Go back to your PS3 and blu-ray... ;)

And yeah, you get Wii Sports, the composite cables for hooking up your wii, a wiimote and nunchuck attachment, sensor bar, and basically everything else you need to basically set up your Wii.

The best way to connect is through a Wifi connection.

User Name
22-11-2006, 09:20 PM
So you hate an awesome system just because people talk about it? Go back to your PS3 and blu-ray... ;)

And yeah, you get Wii Sports, the composite cables for hooking up your wii, a wiimote and nunchuck attachment, sensor bar, and basically everything else you need to basically set up your Wii.

The best way to connect is through a Wifi connection.

god fan boys r annoying me now

its a console fgs

and "go back to your ps3" i wasnt going to get 1 lol if i had the money to waste i still wouldnt, cos the xbox is basically the same as it??
id rather a wii than a ps3 but i aint fussed cos ive already asked for the 360 for xmas

and i wasnt sayin i dont like the wii cos people are talking about it, i said its annoying me that theres like 50000 threads all on the wii its pointless

T0M
22-11-2006, 09:47 PM
when the xbox360 was realsed there were probaly 30000000000000000 threads

Danny,
25-11-2006, 08:23 PM

and i wasnt sayin i dont like the wii cos people are talking about it, i said its annoying me that theres like 50000 threads all on the wii its pointless

erm yes you did say you didnt like it anymore?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!