PDA

View Full Version : sellin gold pod

Hellspencer
22-11-2006, 11:07 PM
offers below

Bistrol
22-11-2006, 11:33 PM
Gold Pod's Are scripted arnt they?

Nixt (Forum Moderator) Please do not post comments in the trading forums.

Hellspencer
22-11-2006, 11:48 PM
no they arent they were put in catlougue by mistake 1 time and very few were bought

TheBestOfKuki
23-11-2006, 03:18 AM
hmm if you are talking about habbo us yes they are not scripted but if it is in uk they are! I saw the colors were not pressable!

fitcovboy (Forum Moderator) - Please don't post pointlessly. Only post if you are trading for the item(s)

Blinger1
23-11-2006, 05:17 AM
Habbo allowed them or something

fitcovboy (Forum Moderator) - Please don't post pointlessly. Only post if you are trading for the item(s)

Papershop
23-11-2006, 09:12 AM
They were brought into the catalogue in 2001 for like 5-10 minutes at 5 creds each. Since then they have also been given to some people who took part in atw.

Blinger1
23-11-2006, 10:36 AM
They were brought into the catalogue in 2001 for like 5-10 minutes at 5 creds each. Since then they have also been given to some people who took part in atw.
no? They where scripted ;)

Hellspencer
23-11-2006, 06:57 PM
bLinger and the bestofkuki if u want to act as if u know something please post of news and rumors other wise please do not spam my thread

Juch
23-11-2006, 08:28 PM
LOL ANYWAY, I offer 5hc.

.:TeamAmerica:.
23-11-2006, 08:53 PM
bLinger and the bestofkuki if u want to act as if u know something please post of news and rumors other wise please do not spam my thread

If you know anyhting, this is not news or rumors dude.

Papershop
23-11-2006, 09:44 PM

If you even played habbo you would no that all the scripted ones were deleted, and all the real ones were left behind. Now shut up and stop posting as if you know everything.

deagle
24-11-2006, 04:29 AM
If you even played habbo you would no that all the scripted ones were deleted, and all the real ones were left behind. Now shut up and stop posting as if you know everything.

No, "if you know everything" the ones in hands were not deleted.

tradedevil
24-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Lol, Gold Pod, Dark Blue Pod, Army Chair Are Not Scripted. There Alowed To Be Traded and used as normal furni.

This is not official Habbo furni, it has been bought by people using a scripting tool, although the two pods had been in the catalogue for a very short while for 5 credits. Most of this furni has been deleted by hobbas, but every now and then you might come accross one of them. According to Habbo, it's illegal to trade them or put them in your room, but not illegal to keep them in your hand. There exists more scripted furni, but the ones shown here [Gold pod, dark blue pod + army chair] are the only ones that CAN be traded and used like normal furni.

Habbox

letisix
24-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Nice ponit clou + Rep|

Hellspencer
24-11-2006, 11:32 PM
well mines not scripted there is no scripted ones left they were all deleted
years ago so offers

Hopeless
25-11-2006, 08:23 AM
Gold Pod's Are scripted arnt they?
No there not. They were scripted at one point but then habbo allowed them. They don't like them being traded but it isn't against the rules.

hmm if you are talking about habbo us yes they are not scripted but if it is in uk they are! I saw the colors were not pressable!
They are possible because there on the habbo hotel. Infact any colour is possible.. If they wanted to they could make a brown + pink + baby blue one if they wanted to.. But i would doubt they would.

Yes, They were Scripted. WERE. The majority of them were scripted but the hobba's + Hotel Staff deleted the scripted ones. But there were a large number of real ones. They were in the catalogue in the pod section a couple of years ago.

And i offer 6 Hc :D

Juch
25-11-2006, 10:46 AM
6 pure for it.

Hellspencer
25-11-2006, 03:16 PM
any more offers im lookin a bit more

Juch
25-11-2006, 11:06 PM
7 pure then..

lDishCloth
26-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Right lets settle this.

Gold pods and Dark Blue Pods COULD BE SCRIPTED at one point using a program called 'Artmoney', Same with bear rugs and does anyone remember the army coloured plasto chair? :p BUT habbo also relased them in the catalog by mistake once was like someone said in 2001, and the other time that i remember was when habbo V9 was released. Again they were in the catalog for only a few mins.

Mathew
27-11-2006, 08:08 AM
Lol, Gold Pod, Dark Blue Pod, Army Chair Are Not Scripted. There Alowed To Be Traded and used as normal furni.

This is not official Habbo furni, it has been bought by people using a scripting tool, although the two pods had been in the catalogue for a very short while for 5 credits. Most of this furni has been deleted by hobbas, but every now and then you might come accross one of them. According to Habbo, it's illegal to trade them or put them in your room, but not illegal to keep them in your hand. There exists more scripted furni, but the ones shown here [Gold pod, dark blue pod + army chair] are the only ones that CAN be traded and used like normal furni.

Habbox

Hmm, I think you mis-read the site (http://www.habbox.com/site/content/view/258/189/). I'd say it means that the chairs were designed by scripters to be able to be traded and used like normal furniture, not as they were meant to be. I'd let the thread starter go ahead and trade it as they were in the catalogue back in 01.
Good luck in getting some good offers.

Hellspencer
02-12-2006, 12:20 PM
so any offers

Juch
02-12-2006, 01:19 PM
7 pure?

Hellspencer
03-12-2006, 03:14 PM
no sorry cause id be losing quite a few hcs

Hellspencer
08-12-2006, 06:46 PM
anyone?

Edited by Nixt (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post.

MADNESS!
08-12-2006, 06:49 PM
8 pure?

Cwmbran
08-12-2006, 07:26 PM
9 Pure

F/r bisto112

Bujin
09-12-2006, 07:28 AM
What should I do if I find some scripted furni?

Send a 'call for help' and report it to the on-duty Moderator, if they are not to busy, they will come and pick it up.

What is scripted furni?

Scripted furni are items of furni that were made illegally, if you are caught trading these items you will be banned from Habbo.

Scripted Furni:

* Pods of colours not in Catalogue

Doesn't that mean they are scripted? and you WILL be banned for them?

Nick- (Forum Moderator) Please do not post comments in the Trading section. The topic you are referring to is covered in the following sticky at the top of this section, thanks :)
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=267461

Hellspencer
10-12-2006, 06:30 PM
there not scripted LOL

Mexel
10-12-2006, 06:59 PM
10 hcs sofas.

Hellspencer
19-12-2006, 08:03 PM
10hcs pure is the best offer so far anymore offers?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!