PDA

View Full Version : Hunting =[

:[
23-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Its made everyone turn so selfish.
You ask anyone for help they wont tell you.
You ask anyone off this forum how to level up they tell you a pack of lies to make you waste your time
tell you theyve forgotten how
or say 'same as everyone else'
and even my friends when i ask them how they lvlin up so fast they say they keepin it a secret
why is everyone being like this

RSTurbo
23-11-2006, 01:26 PM
Well, if you must know conor, I was doing Falconry when you asked me.

Eye!
23-11-2006, 01:57 PM
i know absolutly no one will tell me how they lvl up fast (except dan who said tropical wigtails till 49 then those spiky kebbit things, not sure how long tho)

23-11-2006, 02:02 PM
I level up dead slow lol
Coz i do falconry get bored do butterflys get bored then do birds:P

http://i15.tinypic.com/4g99vk2.png
Do u like the cape

ThReAtEnEd
23-11-2006, 02:50 PM
it's a new skill so i think people want to get the highest rank possible b4 it gets to boring xP

23-11-2006, 03:12 PM
i know absolutly no one will tell me how they lvl up fast (except dan who said tropical wigtails till 49 then those spiky kebbit things, not sure how long tho)
What spikey thngs ?
I went to razor backed ones n they were terrible.

Originalmoh
23-11-2006, 04:38 PM
I would help you if i knew what to do but ive got no more accounts :(

jake4568
23-11-2006, 04:45 PM
Runescape is just getting more boring if u ask me they gave us another crapy skill to raise so we can be like hasha i have a higher skill toatle than u... its lame ... Play WOW!! we should make a habbox private server even though its aginst the rules..lol jk... sry for being off topic but its sure a hell of a lot better than rs

[Jay]
23-11-2006, 05:07 PM
if i knew how to i would tell you lol but i dont sooooz im only lvl 4 hunting so i cant tell you much :) but i dont see why evryone is being like that tho its only a game?

Grimmauld
23-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Runescape is just getting more boring if u ask me they gave us another crapy skill to raise so we can be like hasha i have a higher skill toatle than u... its lame ... Play WOW!! we should make a habbox private server even though its aginst the rules..lol jk... sry for being off topic but its sure a hell of a lot better than rs
no **** WoW is better than rs .. but i don't want to pay $35+ for that game .. i'd rather play rs have as much fun and not pay anythin .. and WoW is too complicated for me, i can't leave my rs buddies ;[ *hearts dan* :$

Danzilla
23-11-2006, 05:53 PM
I know what you meen, I asked nicely and all the replys i got where like "www.runescape.com! Look on there!"
I found someone though who help me but i dont know how to level fast. ;[

Wig44.
23-11-2006, 08:54 PM
I have asked people and they said, go ask your mum and someone in full sara said, pray to saradomin so I told him where to stick his sara staff :P

Can someone please ell me what to do to level up fats from level one. And where?

Dan
23-11-2006, 08:59 PM
no **** WoW is better than rs .. but i don't want to pay $35+ for that game .. i'd rather play rs have as much fun and not pay anythin .. and WoW is too complicated for me, i can't leave my rs buddies ;[ *hearts dan* :$

*hearts steveh* :P and wig i did the birds until 49 hunting found that pretty fast, start off in feldip hills and as soon as you can do a higher level of bird move onto that :]

23-11-2006, 09:13 PM
Then what after 49
Im 52 what should i do :(

:::DAREDEVIL:::
24-11-2006, 07:20 PM
true
thats so true

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!