PDA

View Full Version : Camping!

Sabu
22-03-2005, 10:22 PM
In spring or Summer, I am going camping for the second time :D
Last year when I went, my favourite part was setting up camp (I slept under the stars), making a fire, catiching fish for my dinner (I had Crayfish) then, of course, my specialty, EATING IT! :D
Whats your favourite part of camping?

Dave,
22-03-2005, 10:57 PM
Going home. I am not a big fan of camping, I can't live wihtout my shower and things....

danny1541
22-03-2005, 11:07 PM
ERUGH Brings back memories i was hunting with bout 7 people and anyways while we were in the tent we kept hearing noises. - Was kinda fun

Haemogloben
22-03-2005, 11:15 PM
Oh come on guys get into the spirit of it. Camping in the Mourne mountains in Northern Ireland is a must have experience.

Treben :lol:

Angel-Light
23-03-2005, 07:57 AM
Strangly enough I have never went camping in my life o.O I have went to a caravan tho but never again. Hailstones, snow, no heating. I went in March 2 years ago for crying out loud with snow and lightning???!!! Never again -.- Also fell out my bed and nearly cracked my head open a few times. (Wardrobe above my bed where I slept sometimes) :$

ideabox
23-03-2005, 08:00 AM
Id like the fishing. Fishing is so fun! Camping I would like to do but it wouldnt be my thing because of mosqitoes but I think id like to go! :)

Sabu
23-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Well unless you have a tent to sleep in, you can always get a hammock net to prevent mosquitoes biting you :) (Though tents are better unless you like sleeping under the stars ;) )

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!