PDA

View Full Version : PH boxes

Wixss
02-08-2004, 07:09 PM
I saw in one of the articals ppl talking about ph boxes and I thought everyone should know, PH boxes are sometimes made by scripters. For example if a scripted has on the wpe pro filter that makes it so only they see moutain dew machines instead of a differn't furni (I wont mention it yet:P) and someone trades them that furni it will appear as a ph box and will sometimes stay like that forever if the person is new at using wpe pro.

I am not a scripter I'm friends with a few, I am on this forum to help out members of Habbox gather more information.

Hmm.. I should make the above paragraph my signature xP

lauralol
02-08-2004, 07:45 PM
Actually, PH boxes aren't always scripted, they can be when you get glitches on habbo. Like i think it says in the article, the scripted ones have weird missions that don't make any sense, and the ones that are somehow made by a glitch have the missions of real furni.

Also, you have posted this thread in the wrong forum =/ This forum is for comments and remarks about habbox

Wixss
04-08-2004, 06:36 PM
Actually, PH boxes aren't always scripted, they can be when you get glitches on habbo. Like i think it says in the article, the scripted ones have weird missions that don't make any sense, and the ones that are somehow made by a glitch have the missions of real furni.

Also, you have posted this thread in the wrong forum =/ This forum is for comments and remarks about habbox

uhh yeah, comments about there artical if you read everything i said... @.@

And yeah I know it isnt always scritped but sometimes it is:P

Arcanum
11-08-2004, 06:37 AM
Funny, never heard anyone mention PH boxes before. o_O

Can you go into more depth? I'm not a scripter by the way :p

Rye1088
11-08-2004, 08:52 PM
Funny, never heard anyone mention PH boxes before. o_O

Can you go into more depth? I'm not a scripter by the way :p
I've had PH boxes loads of times.. pretty annoying!

Why are some of the things in my hand/room grey/white boxes with PH written on them?

PH = place holder. These boxes show when Shockwave (the programme used for Habbo graphics) cannot display what you have in our database. This could be for all kind sof technical reasons, such as your machine being low on memory, one of Habbo's machines being low on memory or even it could be the internet is very busy. To fix this - just reload and all your furni should show in its full glory. The boxes show that all your things are safe.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!