PDA

View Full Version : MY LIFES A LOAD OF BULL!

Fonejacker
23-11-2006, 06:56 PM
I've just woken up from school.... Went down stairs

me "Dad whats for dinner"

Him "Pie vegtables and stuf"

Me "I don't like pie"

Him "pis.s off"

I walked off and said "shut up"

He then Threw a Tea towle at me :S And said "next time it will be this" and he had a grill handle in his hand... Wich is quite heavy

i started walking up my stairs i said "Pee off you fat bas"

He threw the grill handle at me barley missing me...

I walked up stairs sat next to my computer, I then notice these like 5 quid missing off the side... I know who it was cause my sisters a theif, she Pawned everything we owned when she went on holiday just so she could get ******. My playstation and loads more stuf. My dads mate just died and she gave him 2 Soverin rings... She pawned them. So when she gets back im going to hit her so hard... (shes like 18) I don't care what people say about not hitting girls, Im about to just give up... My mums gone on holiday till sunday... The only happyness is that next week im going on holiday with my mate :@

(That all happened before i wrote this)

dirrty
23-11-2006, 07:01 PM
Err.... why be bad at your dad for? If you just walked off without swearing nothing would of happened loool.

put a hidden camera in your room so u can catch ur sister in action

Kanker.
23-11-2006, 07:04 PM
www.childabuse.org <3

Dan2nd
23-11-2006, 07:10 PM
I eat most things my mum cooks me even if i don't like it. Thats just something I've started doing just to be polite to her and I even say thanks when I've finished so maybe you just need to show your more greatful because just saying 'I don't like pie' could have sounded like you were being rude

vibrant
23-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Your dad is a bit mean :o.

And If i were you I'd srsly hurt ur sister.

Fonejacker
23-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Err.... why be bad at your dad for? If you just walked off without swearing nothing would of happened loool.

put a hidden camera in your room so u can catch ur sister in action

Why put a camera in my room when i know it's her... And the fact is My dads 50... and im 16 he shouldn't React he should Know better...

Also Im in a PRU "Puple Referal Unit" This is where u go when u have no where eles to go... cause i've been kicked out of 1 Primary school and 2 Secondry School Im now in my last year at school Taking my GCSE'S and im getting presured by my mum... So i start Fing and Blinding at her and i get it in the neck...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanker.
23-11-2006, 07:18 PM
well you sound abit rough to your family as well as them to you. Councilers?

Dan2nd
23-11-2006, 07:19 PM
the fact is My dads 50... and im 16 he shouldn't React he should Know better...

Yeh I know hes an adult and stuff but everyone snaps once in a while my dad flipped out the other day at my brother for being rude to my mum and thats a very rare thing for my dad to do.

Maybe you should talk to your dad and tell him you are upset about the way he reacted and maybe you'll find out why he reacted that way it may have nothing to do with you it may be something else such as work related stress, depressen etc maybe you just need to talk

Fonejacker
23-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Yeh I know hes an adult and stuff but everyone snaps once in a while my dad flipped out the other day at my brother for being rude to my mum and thats a very rare thing for my dad to do.

Maybe you should talk to your dad and tell him you are upset about the way he reacted and maybe you'll find out why he reacted that way it may have nothing to do with you it may be somehting else such as work related stress, depressen etc maybe you just need to talk

:rolleyes: my dads in the bulding trade Hes quite muscley... And you expect me to go and talk to him about it... He will call me ither of the following words.

Puff
Gayboy
Quier

... my dads not the "Sentisive" Type

Kanker.
23-11-2006, 07:24 PM
School Counciler / Connections / Teachers / Childline Help?

speak to them. <3

Dan2nd
23-11-2006, 07:30 PM
:rolleyes: my dads in the bulding trade Hes quite muscley... And you expect me to go and talk to him about it... He will call me ither of the following words.

Puff
Gayboy
Quier

... my dads not the "Sentisive" Type

well to be honest it sounds like your dad needs to grow up :l sorry I don't want to offend you but what kind of parent is like that with their child?

edit: oh yeh do what geddit said (sp?)

Kanker.
23-11-2006, 07:38 PM
you said my name right =P

But yeah its best to talk to someone asap it can be sorted just like that.!

Fonejacker
23-11-2006, 07:41 PM
School Counciler / Connections / Teachers / Childline Help?

speak to them. <3

Hmm... He woudn't Stick to it... and we have tried Counciling before

Kanker.
23-11-2006, 07:43 PM
i would leave then, but thats not the best advice.

Fonejacker
23-11-2006, 07:50 PM
i would leave then, but thats not the best advice.

Im 16... I would have to go live in Coventry Hostle... 5 pound a week :S Wiv a load of drug addicts i really shouldn't have to at 16

Kanker.
23-11-2006, 07:58 PM
live with a friend till you can get on the council list.

Fonejacker
23-11-2006, 08:04 PM
live with a friend till you can get on the council list.

I guess Thanks alot Geddit, Im going to have to give that some thought

Kanker.
23-11-2006, 08:08 PM
Of course you dont have to say what i said just from a mate did that so yeh. =]

oh and im not worlds best at giving advice! ;]

Fonejacker
23-11-2006, 08:13 PM
Of course you dont have to say what i said just from a mate did that so yeh. =]

oh and im not worlds best at giving advice! ;]

lol thx u

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!