PDA

View Full Version : Whats the most embarassing thing yourve ever done?

Robzor
23-11-2006, 07:15 PM
no rudeness pls ? :o

Casanova
23-11-2006, 07:19 PM
I don't get embarrassed easily, and this wasn't really embarrassing :rolleyes_ but my jeans are real baggy, and it looks as if i'm 'standing to attention' when i'm not? one of my mates asked me if i was, i went to prove by smoothing down my jeans and i accidently pulled down my jeans...

so yeah.

womanizer
23-11-2006, 07:19 PM
...Looking at gay **** while my sister walked in?

Walking in on my sister with another woman?

Idk.

Robzor
23-11-2006, 07:21 PM
I don't get embarrassed easily, and this wasn't really embarrassing :rolleyes_ but my jeans are real baggy, and it looks as if i'm 'standing to attention' when i'm not? one of my mates asked me if i was, i went to prove by smoothing down my jeans and i accidently pulled down my jeans...

so yeah.

lol :P
thats not so bad =]]]]]]

clarissa !!
23-11-2006, 08:26 PM
i dunno. i get really embarassed for no reason.

Swastika
23-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Got caught jacking off by my mam, i just said i was itching my balls.

dirrty
23-11-2006, 10:09 PM
Nothing really

O when i fell over at school infront of LOADS of people. so embarrasing. i just laughed it off.

my mum never catches me because i do it at the right time. if u have sense, you wouldnt do it if anyone is in the other room and can easily walk in.

:Hazel
23-11-2006, 10:13 PM
I dunno loads of things like not locking the loo door properly and someone walking in on me or walking in on someone else, stupid stuff like that.

dirrty
23-11-2006, 10:15 PM
o yea.
farted in assembly and it was a long assembly and smelly fart.
i was like holding it in for ages. i had gut ache :(

brandon
23-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Being on the bog and the lock went off it's hinges without me knowing
and typically someone walked in while I was going for a slash LOL

Charlie
23-11-2006, 10:27 PM
Going to a public toilet, and not locking it probably and when i looked up, the door was half open, that was embarassing.

And, admitting i was a lesbian in front of some guys, and then them asking me if i used toys and everything.

And, when i'm embarrased, i got bright red, and everyone takes the mick out of me, which makes it worser.

Swastika
24-11-2006, 03:45 PM
my mum never catches me because i do it at the right time. if u have sense, you wouldnt do it if anyone is in the other room and can easily walk in.
Yeah but my pc is in the living room. She came straight into the room from the front door, i couldnt hear her come in because the moaning and whatnot was on quite high. So i just said i was itching my balls.... with my pants around my ankles.

Kymux
24-11-2006, 05:22 PM
been caught having gay sex in a classroom.

Eamonn
24-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Yeah but my pc is in the living room. She came straight into the room from the front door, i couldnt hear her come in because the moaning and whatnot was on quite high. So i just said i was itching my balls.... with my pants around my ankles.
So you were on dirty sites :p or are you saying you moan when you self pleasure.. and seriously to the person above?

Josh-H
24-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Farted loud at school

Pompous-User
25-11-2006, 12:45 AM
Crapped my pants in Primary School.

Jaydin
25-11-2006, 07:08 AM
I PICKED MY NOSE IN KINDERGARTEN :[

laurenx
25-11-2006, 11:39 AM
Just stupid things i guess. But i go really red for no reason, its pathetic! I wish that didn't happen, like if I'm talking to someone i go red, its well embrassing ]:

Casanova
25-11-2006, 11:48 AM
Got caught jacking off by my mam, i just said i was itching my balls.

O.o... wow your mum must be lucky :rolleyes_ i'd never live that down if that happened to me...

Nothing really

O when i fell over at school infront of LOADS of people. so embarrasing. i just laughed it off.

Yeah, don't do it in daytime when everyone else is in unless you have a lock!

Going to a public toilet, and not locking it probably and when i looked up, the door was half open, that was embarassing.

And, admitting i was a lesbian in front of some guys, and then them asking me if i used toys and everything.

And, when i'm embarrased, i got bright red, and everyone takes the mick out of me, which makes it worser.

LOOOOOOL i remember when i met a lesbian, when i was like 13 and all me and my mates did was ask her questions!

that wouldn't be too fun, and your mum obviously knew what you were doing? on blue with your 'pants' down?

been caught having gay sex in a classroom.

LMAOOOOO are you kidding?

Crapped my pants in Primary School.

that's disgusting...

Pompous-User
25-11-2006, 02:27 PM
that's disgusting...

It wasn't that bad. The nurse helped me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!