PDA

View Full Version : [Nintendo DS] WI-FI Games.

NintendoFreak
23-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Welcome to this thread. At the moment I don't know if this will be succsessful and if it is this section will be updated with every new DS WI-FI game that come out, below are a list of the present playable WI-FI games, Enjoy.

Contact. - An RPG Game with a twist of plots and effects, the WI-FI mode is played on the special island.

Metroid Prime Hunters. - Join Samsus and company were you etempt to gun down your enemy in this first person shooter, the WI-FI is just a normal specially designed level.

LostMagic. - Join fellow adventurers online to dish out some magical pain. WI-FI Details are unkown.

Mario Kart DS. - Race from your bed or sofa or bath! Play your neighbours or somone from Ukraine! WI-FI modes are just normal tracks and the four players each select a track and one is picked at random unless theres more than one vote for each track.

Tony Hawks American Sk8land. - Flips , ollies and grinding fun with this game. Never played it so the WI-FI i don't know about although I think its special parks in which you play.

Animal Crossing : Wild World. - Ever wanted a next door neighbour that was a dog.? Well now you can , farm turnips and work to pay the mortgage. WI-FI: Visit your friends (with codes!) town.

42 All-Time Classics. - Own somone at virtual darts or poker, blackjack and many more. The WI-FI modes are just normal matches with up to 4 players.

Tetris DS. Mix up coloured blocks to match the current ones and win the game. To lose though don't match the bricks and the screen overflows :O
WI-FI: Up to eight players can play and you can you shift your blocks before anyone else?

Thanks for reading and if this is a sucsess then there will be updates.

:Jamie
23-11-2006, 07:22 PM
I have

Animal crossing
Metroid Prime
Mario kart

NintendoFreak
23-11-2006, 07:51 PM
Ditto except Metroid.

23-11-2006, 09:00 PM
oh you dont have metroid? :O Get it such a great game I love the wi-fi matches.

Charles
23-11-2006, 09:04 PM
oh you dont have metroid? :O Get it such a great game I love the wi-fi matches.
Metroid ftw!

I have: Mario Kart, Metroid and AC.

SimplyTech
23-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Lost magic
Ac
Metroid
And mario kart :)

Neil
23-11-2006, 10:22 PM
I have Mario Kart and AC, I'm getting Metriod at some point and I was thinking about that 42 all time classics one as it might have something I like :P

xxMATTGxx
23-11-2006, 10:52 PM
The only wifi game i have for the ds is mario kart :)

Homesrfan
24-11-2006, 02:26 AM
I WISH I had a DS. The Wi-fi looks amazingly fun. :D

mnbvjifhgtge
24-11-2006, 08:21 AM
does picto chat work yet? i keep trying it but its always empty

:[
24-11-2006, 08:59 AM
I have tony hawks , animal crossing , metriod and tetris.

Neil
24-11-2006, 03:31 PM
does picto chat work yet? i keep trying it but its always empty

Picto Chat is DS to DS I think, you can't connect to a network or Wi-Fi adapter with it so I'm guessing it was designed like that for safety reasons seeing as young children could easily access it etc.

24-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Picto Chat is DS to DS I think, you can't connect to a network or Wi-Fi adapter with it so I'm guessing it was designed like that for safety reasons seeing as young children could easily access it etc.

Yeh :( DS to DS would be cool if it was wifi

Tintinabulation
24-11-2006, 08:24 PM
The PSP's wifi is better. my mate with a ds couldn't pick up a connection when i could.

SimplyTech
24-11-2006, 09:03 PM
The PSP's wifi is better. my mate with a ds couldn't pick up a connection when i could.
Nuh uh the ds is longer range its 100ft

Yasmine
10-12-2006, 09:30 PM
Name: yazzi(heart)
Town: tokyo(musicnote)
Code: 0129-7103-2207

PM me if you wanna visit!

Barwy
13-12-2006, 12:49 PM
If anyone wants to race me on Mario Kart, PM Me, I'm up for a few games!

Thinking about buying Metroid Prime, too. Not sureeee

Charles
13-12-2006, 12:56 PM
If anyone wants to race me on Mario Kart, PM Me, I'm up for a few games!

Thinking about buying Metroid Prime, too. Not sureeee

Well worth it!

Dan
13-12-2006, 03:10 PM
I have Mario Kart but cant play online cos i use aol and my wifi usb thingeh wont work with it :[

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!