PDA

View Full Version : Poll about para's. I hate it.

micky.blue.eyes
23-03-2005, 10:30 AM
Hello people,

There is a new poll so we can chose which para should be in the catalogue. There is a question saying do you think the orange para should be in the cata for 1 hour? I think it should not, that's unfair to the people who worked hard for it. I don't have 1 and 1 want one but I want to work for it, not buy it.

What do you think?

Kardan
23-03-2005, 10:31 AM
:O i JUST MADE A POST ABUT THIS 1 SECOND AFTER

micky.blue.eyes
23-03-2005, 11:03 AM
:O i JUST MADE A POST ABUT THIS 1 SECOND AFTER
lol. That's funny.

MYKE!
23-03-2005, 12:11 PM
I wish they would stop being lazy and make some new rares for the catalouge. :@

jamie5k
23-03-2005, 12:20 PM
now that ive had a para there ok for decoration but pointless i like them and think orange paras shud not be allowed in catalogue if ppl heard they are everyone will be selling them.

joeyjo21
23-03-2005, 12:22 PM
i think they should bring out new rares too but i must say i love paras! and having a chance to get them all for 25 creds each is pretty good for me :) im not sure about the whole orange para thing tho, it is a bit unfair for people who bought those considering there like 16 thrones ( dont quote me on that i havent checked the super rare values for a while lol). I wonder if they'll let people know which hour they'll b on sale, cos its a bit unfair if they just do it without telling people and you go out for the day and miss your chance to get one. Overall im pretty happy with them put in catalogue as they're my fave rare but if it was any other rare i'd b complaining to. Habbo needs to get some new ideas, if they checked out some of the amazing alts people put on here, im sure they could find something to inspire them to create a new one!

burny-boy
23-03-2005, 12:24 PM
Habbo are releaseing too many rares in the catalog. there has been:

snowglobe
red amber
petal patch
hologirl
speakers corner

all released in the last 3 months about. they only care about making money. think about all the poor people who have saved up for 1 and especially the orange 1. they released the snowglobe which was 40thrones. the people who had 1 before it came out would have left. i would have

my forum below:
www.hobbasforum.tk

http:/www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=55243&subForumID=139046

Jamie
23-03-2005, 01:06 PM
Habbo are releaseing too many rares in the catalog. there has been:

snowglobe
red amber
petal patch
hologirl
speakers corner

all released in the last 3 months about. they only care about making money. think about all the poor people who have saved up for 1 and especially the orange 1. they released the snowglobe which was 40thrones. the people who had 1 before it came out would have left. i would have

my forum below:
www.hobbasforum.tk

http:/www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=55243&subForumID=139046

Well you lot complain when there wasnt any rares in the catalogue, and now your saying they're releasing to many.
I personally think its ok to release a rare monthly

Dave,
23-03-2005, 01:44 PM
I like all the new rares in the cat, but I don't like all the re-releases.

micky.blue.eyes
23-03-2005, 01:57 PM
Well you lot complain when there wasnt any rares in the catalogue, and now your saying they're releasing to many.
I personally think its ok to release a rare monthly
But let's say you worked hard and after 3 years you made some orange para's, and habbo says they will be in the catalogue. What would you think?? You worked hard for it and payed 16 thrones, and now it will be in the catalogue for just 25 credits.
I don't have orange paras but I feel sorry for all the hard working people. :(

Dave,
23-03-2005, 02:10 PM
But let's say you worked hard and after 3 years you made some orange para's, and habbo says they will be in the catalogue. What would you think?? You worked hard for it and payed 16 thrones, and now it will be in the catalogue for just 25 credits.

The price of them will decrease for a while, but they are only in the cat for an hour so there won't be that many.

Jamie
23-03-2005, 03:06 PM
50% chance they'll come out ;l

Lozzoling
23-03-2005, 04:50 PM
i want ALL the paras to come out - like a para party!

GommeInc
23-03-2005, 05:02 PM
I wish they would stop being lazy and make some new rares for the catalouge. :@
It takes alot of effort, sheesh.

Back to the story, she has to be an idiot to released the Orange Para, hopefully, if they do release it, it will be released fir an hour when we are st school, preferably tomorrow so hardly anyone will buy it.

Dave,
23-03-2005, 05:24 PM

Back to the story, she has to be an idiot to released the Orange Para, hopefully, if they do release it, it will be released fir an hour when we are st school, preferably tomorrow so hardly anyone will buy it.

Except for the people already on half term. But most of us will be out.

joeyjo21
23-03-2005, 05:55 PM
do you reckon they'll give us a warning about what time its in the catalogue?

micky.blue.eyes
23-03-2005, 07:15 PM

Do you really think sulake will release the orange para when everybody is at school?? I don't think so. They want money, and they only get that by releasing the orange para when everybody is home. I think they will releasit around 19.00 or something.

And it doesn't take alot of effort to release a new rare. Just make a new colour bird bath or something? You only have to change the codes (like scripters do) and done, you have a new rare.

Jordzo
23-03-2005, 07:44 PM
I Love This Poll As The Purple Para Is Worth 8 HCs Ill Buy 3 Purple Paras And Trade 2 For A Throne & With The Left over Ill Gte Throne Sofa *Smart*

Im Planned Ahead !

BlueTails
23-03-2005, 07:49 PM

I agree, Habbo Are Just Making Money And Not Thinking About The Rare Traders Like Us

xJoeYx
23-03-2005, 10:17 PM
I Love This Poll As The Purple Para Is Worth 8 HCs Ill Buy 3 Purple Paras And Trade 2 For A Throne & With The Left over Ill Gte Throne Sofa *Smart*

Im Planned Ahead !

IDIOT. People like YOU are total idiots. you relise as soon as their in the catalogue you wont even get a HC for it? I cant believe how dense you are lol. Your plan is a total failure, people like you shouldnt be able to vote. :eusa_wall

Anyway. i'v all ready sent my email to habbo about why the orange parasol shouldnt be released, its pathetic, iv got one and worked hard to get it, it was a bit goal for me to get, i spent time (and money).

no1 is saying their releasing too many rares, but their releasing the wrong ones. I think i speak for quite a few - no rares are better than re-releases. habbo should cut the greed and spend money on making new rares.

Edit by Butcher11 (Forum Mod)- Do not be rude to others

GommeInc
23-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Do you really think sulake will release the orange para when everybody is at school?? I don't think so. They want money, and they only get that by releasing the orange para when everybody is home. I think they will releasit around 19.00 or something.

And it doesn't take alot of effort to release a new rare. Just make a new colour bird bath or something? You only have to change the codes (like scripters do) and done, you have a new rare.
I wish they did, Callie is ruining tradeing and trade experts as it is hard to find a good price

Corey777
24-03-2005, 12:27 AM
If the orange parasol somes out, which I am 90% sure it will as all newer habbos whos have a few thrones will want one, it will be on the weekend at a peak time when people from most countries are on. This means that MANY will be sold. I also think this one "hour" thing is total garbage and think that it will be in the catalogue for at least 3 hours. The orange parasol is most likely going to drop a LOT! There will be habbos that will buy 100's of them, just like with the speakers. I feel really bad for habbos with orange parasols. Good luck.

SpongeTom
24-03-2005, 02:22 AM

Its a game... shut up.

Evolution
24-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Its a game... shut up.

Why don't you shut up? It's a game and people have made aims on it to bide their time. I personally have an orange parasol and have emailed Habbo about why they shouldn't release them. It took me time and effort to just get that ONE orange parasol, and all i've had to trade now for ages is 2 hcs sofas and that has got me by. I love orange parasols but if they release even for 10 minutes I will consider leaving Habbo. I didn't spend my time trading to gain profit for Habbo to just release what I was working for.

micky.blue.eyes
24-03-2005, 05:41 PM

Im Planned Ahead !
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You are so funny. Do you really think purple para's will stay at 8cs when they come out in the catalogue?? They will drop very much and very fast. Nobody will give a throne for 2 purple para's. They probably go down under 1 hc (not sure). Just look at the snowglobe, it was worth 12 thrones and when it was released in the catalogue it went down, down, down till 0.5cs. There goes your planning.

Its a game... shut up.
It's a game?? It's a game?? Yes it is a game but people still work hard. Let's say you enter a competition, you have to make something to win a million pounds (euros, dollars) and when you are finished after 18hours non-stop work they say they changed their mind and give the million away to charity.

It might be game, but you are not allowed cheat in a game, and many people feel cheated right now.

Butcher11
24-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Same, and I'd be mad if I paid 16 thrones for an orange para only to havve them decrease to like 5 hcs

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!