PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Council Update

Leprachaun--X
23-11-2006, 08:05 PM
If this is old I may actually die :p

The Habbo Council has now been shut down and no longer will Habbo receive ideas via the council.

The Council Members will all receive a "token" of aprreciation.

Thought on this?

"Taken from Undes1rab1e's thread on HN"

-:Undertaker:-
23-11-2006, 08:27 PM
I think Normal Habbo's should be in a new Council unlike groups that were full of Callie's friends.

Yggdrasill
23-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Like a hobba badge? ;P and yeh, I did not see much point in the habbo council? I thought it was just a way to get well known. Sulake don't care about no habbo council tbh, lol.

Kanker.
23-11-2006, 09:36 PM
i think a new habbo council of unpopular habbo's is needed. but not newbs, And they listen, once a week event for people to display their ideas in a room?

Yoshimitsui
23-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Good find, so are they geting a reward badge?

Envieux
23-11-2006, 10:04 PM
i think a new habbo council of unpopular habbo's is needed. but not newbs, And they listen, once a week event for people to display their ideas in a room?

Wouldn't picking "unpopular" just make said "unpopular" people popular?

Kanker.
23-11-2006, 10:11 PM
yeh but at least its not the same people each time.

Kotu
23-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Shame, it was a good idea. I don't think the whole idea of the Council was used to it's full advantage. It would have been good to see it resurface, and see something come of it. :(

Antony
23-11-2006, 10:18 PM
Habbo haven't received anything from us since Callie left, thats how long we were waiting to hear something, today Emma emailed us with the information, basically saying Habbo's are asked to submit ideas via the Help Tool now.

To whoever said about the whole Callie's friends thing, Quite a few of the Council were well known yes, but not all of them, I'd not been "friends" as you put it with Callie since I got voted into the Habbo Council, It was put to a public vote for the final selection and candidates, the people with the most votes from the Habbo public were put into a poll Meaning it was equally fair for any Habbo to be selected into the Council at that time.

We didn't do much after Callie left, we didnt hear anything from anyone. There is no recognition badge, the "small" token of their appreciation was a trophy from Redtiz, You can see mine in my trophy cabinet.

Flumples
23-11-2006, 10:19 PM
it kinda collapsed when callie left..

Kanker.
23-11-2006, 11:09 PM
i agree sam, as soon as sam left it stopped, we didint hear much more.

Seemed a pointless idea. :s

Coolmandan6
24-11-2006, 12:13 AM
The council was a good idea, and did do quite a few good things, was a really good bunch of people. First time i met Callie properly was when i joined the council but it did kinda become a Callie club. However the group was good and it was a nice team and lots of debates. However when Callie left, Lost_witness didnt have time to deal with it even though he told some of us he was going to continue with it we never heard anything till today. Today the pointless council badges were removed and we got a trophy saying thanks.

Art
24-11-2006, 12:18 AM
They should make a new room just for it with a looooooong line where only those on stage and the person at the front of the line can talk.

Then once the person in the front has stated their idea, the other people in the line vote with some voting thing that appears on the stage ^^ and then they decide weather to consider it or not.

Pyroka
24-11-2006, 10:25 AM
Thats weird, last time i spoke to Chris he said he had plans for the council.. And not in plans of shutting it down, which sucks in my opinion. The council was a great idea, it was a shame it wasnt used to its full effect.. Like Habbo UK council, US, AU, SG & CA all coming together to exchange ideas in the presence of a higher ranking Sulake staff wouldve been a better idea. A shame :( Ill miss them.

PaulMacC
24-11-2006, 11:07 AM
It isnt fair on the people who put there time in and get rewarded with a lousy trophy.

Just-One
24-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Most of the Council members were just callie's buddies anyway, such as dan mizki calvin tegs etc etc. Only reason normal habbo's were introduced was to reduce the number of corruption accusations.

:Hazel
24-11-2006, 12:43 PM
I didn't even know a council existed.

tekni
24-11-2006, 01:02 PM
I didn't even know a council existed.
Me neither :)

Leprachaun--X
24-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Thats weird, last time i spoke to Chris he said he had plans for the council.. And not in plans of shutting it down, which sucks in my opinion. The council was a great idea, it was a shame it wasnt used to its full effect.. Like Habbo UK council, US, AU, SG & CA all coming together to exchange ideas in the presence of a higher ranking Sulake staff wouldve been a better idea. A shame :( Ill miss them.

Well this was he first council and if he had "big plans" the who knows if it will be the last council?

Anyway thanks to the council members and hope your trophy is shiny:)

Liz♥
24-11-2006, 05:32 PM
it kinda collapsed when callie left..

lol Habbo collasped since Callie left more than just the council :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!