PDA

View Full Version : Resistence V Gears

Jase
23-11-2006, 11:06 PM
Check this article out..

Clicky (http://www.gamepro.com/gamepro/domestic/games/features/86688.shtml)

Dammit, No idea what console to get now :\

kano
23-11-2006, 11:12 PM
gears!
i played the ps3 in CEX in hemel (where i live) i was very dissappionted playing it
360 graphics look better in my opinion

Billay
23-11-2006, 11:54 PM
lol i get gamepro magazine

and i dont see why you would buy a console (let alone a $600 one) juts for one game?

to me it doesnt make sense. ***** it all and get the Wii!

Bear-Max
24-11-2006, 12:00 AM
Resistance isn't a classic, it's just a good launch title. It will be forgettable soon enough - just like the enormous fuss over Perfect Dark Zero when the 360 launched.

However, please PLEASE don't base your console choice on just one game. Look at the cluster of games you'll get to play on each system.

360:
Halo 3
GTA IV
Gears of War
Banjo Kazooie
Lost Planet
Assassin's Creed
Mass Effect
Too Human
Lost Oddyssy
Oblivion
Resident Evil 5
Saint's Row
Dead Rising
Viva Pinata
Project Gotham Racing
Crackdown
Fable 2
Halo Wars
Kameo
Bioshock
Alan Wake
Huxley
F.E.A.R.

PS3:
Metal Gear Solid 4
GTA IV
Final Fantasy
Assassin's Creed
Resistance
Oblivion
Devil May Cry
Resident Evil 5
Gran Turismo
Lair
Bioshock
F.E.A.R.
Genji
Tekken

It's totally up to you. The Xbox 360 lineup (combined with the fact that the 360 is much cheaper and I prefer the controller) is more appealing to me. I'm guessing Xbox Live is going to retain the title of the premier online service seeing as this is the first real venture for Sony and Nintendo. Take it all into account, but ultimately it's your decision to make.

Demynx
24-11-2006, 03:14 AM
Resistance isn't a classic, it's just a good launch title. It will be forgettable soon enough - just like the enormous fuss over Perfect Dark Zero when the 360 launched.

However, please PLEASE don't base your console choice on just one game. Look at the cluster of games you'll get to play on each system.

360:
Halo 3
GTA IV
Gears of War
Banjo Kazooie
Lost Planet
Assassin's Creed
Mass Effect
Too Human
Lost Oddyssy
Oblivion
Resident Evil 5
Saint's Row
Dead Rising
Viva Pinata
Project Gotham Racing
Crackdown
Fable 2
Halo Wars
Kameo
Bioshock
Alan Wake
Huxley
F.E.A.R.

PS3:
Metal Gear Solid 4
GTA IV
Final Fantasy
Assassin's Creed
Resistance
Oblivion
Devil May Cry
Resident Evil 5
Gran Turismo
Lair
Bioshock
F.E.A.R.
Genji
Tekken

It's totally up to you. The Xbox 360 lineup (combined with the fact that the 360 is much cheaper and I prefer the controller) is more appealing to me. I'm guessing Xbox Live is going to retain the title of the premier online service seeing as this is the first real venture for Sony and Nintendo. Take it all into account, but ultimately it's your decision to make.

I heard war hawk was good for the ps3 heheh classic ps1 game to a kick **** next gen game, And I totally forgot about perfect dark zero! :P

Bear-Max
24-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Yeah, there are a few games I missed, nut it was late :P

There's also Heavenly Sword on the PS3, and Blue Dragon on the 360 which both look cool.

Tintinabulation
25-11-2006, 09:59 AM

360:
Halo 3
GTA IV
Gears of War
Banjo Kazooie
Lost Planet
Assassin's Creed
Mass Effect
Too Human
Lost Oddyssy
Oblivion
Resident Evil 5
Saint's Row
Dead Rising
Viva Pinata
Project Gotham Racing
Crackdown
Fable 2
Halo Wars
Kameo
Bioshock
Alan Wake
Huxley
F.E.A.R.

PS3:
Metal Gear Solid 4
GTA IV
Final Fantasy
Assassin's Creed
Resistance
Oblivion
Devil May Cry
Resident Evil 5
Gran Turismo
Lair
Bioshock
F.E.A.R.
Genji
Tekken

And tekken for the ps3 x]

Bear-Max
25-11-2006, 10:28 AM
Tekken is on the list.

zainx1
25-11-2006, 11:08 AM
So needs forza on that list :p

But I was tempted of getting the ps3 just for 1 game lol as I am dieing for a f1 game but after watching a programe on tv about the new f1 game I thought wow this is bad.

Bear-Max
27-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Oh and might I mention that if you love Splinter Cell, get a 360. Splinter Cell 5 is a 360 exclusive.

Josh-H
27-11-2006, 04:43 PM
If gears was a 1st person shooter, id be out the door now to go fetch it. Thats the only thing putting me off buying it. I REALLY HATE 3rd PERSON SHOOTERS! :'( What to do :(

Josh-H
27-11-2006, 06:58 PM
hehe I bought gears. So far so GOOD! Good in caps :) RLy happy.

Neversoft
28-11-2006, 12:07 AM
Gears of War looks pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmZPfVSE-8Q

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!