PDA

View Full Version : ayone know someone called *Removed*

beer
24-11-2006, 08:25 AM
Im asking because my site, www.clubbinghabbos.net has been hacked by the ****. he changed the name on home page so it says *Removed* site owner and not Lee M3LYC-M (my old habbo name). He also changed the password which means everything that uses MySQL has messed up except the forum which was integrated with fantastico. This really annoys me because I was going to upload vBulletin, a new background and some crimbo pics so it looks christmassy but i cant now. Obviously ive emailed my host but im not sure when he will be next on.

J1MI (Forum Moderator) - Please make threads to accuse other members of hacking

Lycan
24-11-2006, 08:31 AM
*Removed*

J1MI (Forum Moderator) - Link removed to safeguard forum member

beer
24-11-2006, 10:19 AM
could be. thanks chris.

Move-Along-fnx-
24-11-2006, 10:43 AM
Looks like it should have been hacked. I would be happy to get that off my hands.

beer
24-11-2006, 10:54 AM
if u posted anything like that on the forum i moderate, i would have given you an immediate infraction. SHUT UP!

Move-Along-fnx-
24-11-2006, 11:00 AM
if u posted anything like that on the forum i moderate, i would have given you an immediate infraction. SHUT UP!
lol@tht, an infraction easy now big boi

tekni
24-11-2006, 11:04 AM
lol@tht, an infraction easy now big boi
Shut up.

*Removed* claimed to have bought clubbinghabbos.net

J1MI (Forum Moderator) - Name removed to safeguard member

beer
24-11-2006, 11:05 AM
do u have ANY idea how much time and effort i put into that site? no i didnt think so. So what if other people think its crap i made it so its like my most precious thing and it getting hacked is a major blow. I dont think you would like it if someone would have hacked your site (if u have 1).

edit: i didnt even offer to sell so he hasnt bought it, hes hacked it the *******.

tekni
24-11-2006, 11:07 AM
Contact your host and tell them about the situation.

How did he hack you?

Move-Along-fnx-
24-11-2006, 11:07 AM
do u have ANY idea how much time and effort i put into that site? no i didnt think so. So what if other people think its crap i made it so its like my most precious thing and it getting hacked is a major blow. I dont think you would like it if someone would have hacked your site (if u have 1).

Dont ansa a question you asked me boi. Yea i do actually i have 6.

beer
24-11-2006, 11:08 AM
Contact your host and tell them about the situation.

How did he hack you?

already done ive asked him to change the pass n im transferring to his dedicated server on sunday. and no idea i wish i knew.

tekni
24-11-2006, 11:09 AM
Did you know him?

beer
24-11-2006, 11:09 AM
nope......

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!