PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] RARES RELEASING- HELP FIGHT BACK

2hd.
23-03-2005, 05:31 PM
Well i know that a lot of people are getting very annoyed over the rares releases, i for one am v.annoyed. So if you feel like this send this to Guest Services Centre under other:

I strongly object to the rares being released. It is messsing up the rare values, it is time habbo released some new rares.

Also please sign your name below for a petition :)

infatuation
24-03-2005, 01:10 AM
*signs*
this is stupid
callie is messing the values up
bad!

skelayton
24-03-2005, 05:11 PM
i agree,
i said no to the orange parasol being released in that poll because if they release that it will not be a super rare anymore (like the snowglobe)

2hd.
24-03-2005, 05:12 PM
I don't think that would be a good idea, as we don't know what happened to the rares that were brought from that catalouge (if any) they were only out in the catalouge for a very short amount of time and I doubt many people would have brought any. Its not like they would have purposly brought credits in knowing that all the rares would come out. Maybe get your facts right before trying to change things.

lol, im tlaking about the orange paras!

GommeInc
24-03-2005, 05:36 PM
Shes an idiot, if it isn't her, then that person is an idiot. Snowglobe is no longer a super rare and half the rares arent very much now!

micky.blue.eyes
24-03-2005, 06:23 PM
I don't think we have to blaim Callie, after all, the rares are being released at all the hotels at the same time, and I don't think Callie has the power to do that.
Sulake wants to make profit, so they release the orange para.

I still hope people were smart enough not to vote yes. But I don't think so. :'(

Septicemia
24-03-2005, 11:21 PM
Yes but if someone who has spent alot of thrones buying a few orange paras, then habbo released them into the catalouge, That person is going to be annoyed.

The number of super rares in habbo is declining, "The snowglobe" The first few owned by misc staff and hobbas after jibbi leaves, callie comes along and says.

Im the new HM Lets release a super rare into the catalouge.

(Im just improvising)

Baulege
24-03-2005, 11:45 PM
Ohh, Mr. 2hd. you rebel!

GommeInc
25-03-2005, 12:22 AM
Isn't it simple, double back on Habbo but not trading, that means no buying HC for rares or buying any furni what so ever. Basically cancel out trading. Although it would be impossible to get 5, 000+ people to stop buying furni etc

Nutter
25-03-2005, 02:41 AM
A petition wow, thats a bit far to go over pixels

Shadowrock!
25-03-2005, 10:44 PM
i agree, habbo should make more rares and stop ruining the ones theyve got!!!

boardslide
25-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Habbo has too much to do. Getting Version 7 ready, trying to fix flaws and everything. I think you should let the matter rest. If Habbo doesn't release rares, everyone complains, 'Why arent they giving us rares? We're getting bored!'
But when they released furniture, everyone goes 'Why must they release this some old rare?'
Please do understand that it's not easy for Habbo to do every right. Give it some time, and when Version 7 comes out, we can then judge Habbo.

Ashley 12344
26-03-2005, 12:02 AM
and as iv sed b4 petitions mean nothing if ppl dont want to pay attention 2 them. as the person sed, its hard work to design, add, and debug furni constantly altho i do agree its rather annoying

?-Doc-?
27-03-2005, 04:37 AM
The Guy Who said " A Petition ? Thats A Lil far Over Some PIxels "
These so called "Pixels" and Furni cost People Money... And Money Comes From Work. Lol. A Petition ? Im In.
-
I know callie wants best for the hotel. She's A Do-Gooder If You Know What I mean. Lol. But She Doesnt Know Shes Messing Up The Rare system.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!