PDA

View Full Version : Console Decision, +rep!

English
25-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Well at the moment I'm finding myself pretty damn bored. So I'm thinking of getting an Xbox, not a 360 - just a normal Xbox. It is currently selling for £40[pre-owned in Game] and comes with a game. Then from there I was going to go to Gamestation and do the '4 games for £20'. So I'd have a console and 5 games for £60. Trouble is I'm not sure how worthy it will be, like will Halo 3 and alot of new games come out on Xbox if it's going to come out on 360. So any advantages/disadvantages of this? And any reasons why/why I shouldn't get one?

+Rep for all help, thanks:)

Tintinabulation
25-11-2006, 07:34 PM
Will you be getting xbox live?

Danny,
25-11-2006, 07:35 PM
for the money they are selling for atm theres not a reason not to buy one, i did basically the same as you are goin to do and im happy with it because there are so many games for xbox thats are going for a few quid, but i doubt halo 3 will be released on anything other than 360 but the first 2 halos are exellent anyway

Tintinabulation
25-11-2006, 07:36 PM
yea, get halo 2

Bear-Max
25-11-2006, 10:17 PM
If you want to get an Xbox, Halo 2, and a Live subscription, you're sure to have fun. If you can think of a good list of titles you want to play, then go for it.

But don't expect much new stuff to come out; the Xbox is pretty much an abandoned console now.

Hoax
25-11-2006, 10:24 PM
That's a good deal, but when it comes time for Halo 3 to come out and you find out it's only on 360 you might feel like you wasted your money and will regret it :P I bought a 360 a few months back and I don't regret it. Came with 1 month subscription to xBox live gold and a permenant [i think] xbox live silver. So I can download like unlimited demos ;D

But yeah, regular xbox is still good with a lot of games for it.

:Hazel
25-11-2006, 10:28 PM
Not a bad idea to get a cheap console, its sure to bring entertainment but I doubt if many new games will come out. If you can live with what there is currently out then go for it.

:[
25-11-2006, 10:38 PM
I loved my xbox dont like my 360 its rubbish n the games r too dear
Buy the xbox and buy fable best game ever !!!!!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!