PDA

View Full Version : Fletching

DJ-Vimto
26-11-2006, 06:30 AM
as i decided to buy membership i can now make stuff using the members only skills

so i decided to focus on fletching for a wee while, please note this is a limited time offer

at the moment i can make bronze arrows and short bows if you need either the price is as follows

20gp for a short bow

if you can get me enough bronze bars to make the quantity of arrows you desire i will make them for free - 1 bronze bar will make 15 arrow heads btw.

if you want me to make them from scratch myself a fee of 15gp per 15 arrows will be incurred.

please do not ask for rediculous amounts of arrows. it is a time consuming skill and i dont want to spend days on one persons order

so, the maximum for any order is 3k arrows.

and just to sum it up:

20gp per short bow

arrows - if you give me bronze bars = free
arrows without giving me bronze bars = 3kgp per 3k arrows (making it a mere 1gp per arrow - and much cheaper than buying from the archery shops :) )

im sure you will agree that this is a really good deal :) and it is a limited time offer so get your orders in while you can.

all orders placed after the first of december will be ignored

thanks

DJ-Vimto
26-11-2006, 07:52 AM
sorry for the double post, can't edit :s

to give you some idea as to how many bronze bars i'll need. it takes 200 to make 3k arrows.

DJ-Vimto
26-11-2006, 09:33 AM
i know im being naughty by triple posting now, but it wont let me edit, so i would appreciate it if a moderator could merge the posts or something..

i can now make the following:

short bows
long bows
bronze arrows
bronze bolts
iron arrows

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!