PDA

View Full Version : My story, 'Helpless'.

Pulchritudinous
24-03-2005, 02:12 PM
I rested my head on my knees, my hands gripped my jeans, and in attempt to shut away this misery, I shut my eyes, my lashes brushed against my wet skin.
I tried to stop these tears which travelled in streams down my pale cheeks, I closed my eyes tight, but tears still managed to crawl from the creases of my eye.
I loosed my arms which held my weak legs tight, and opened my eyes, causing heavy tears to tumble down my cheeks, and onto my neck, I wiped the away quickly, I rose to my feet and stumbled, because of the amount of time I had spent in such a stiff position.
As I rose, I stood for a moment, closed my eyes, clenched my fists, gaining strength, I walked confidently to the end of the dark room, and stroked my eyes, wiping away the wetness, I raised my hands to pull apart the grey net curtains which hung loosely over the wide damp window, I could detect the smell of moths, which had probably once lurked under these curtains, I lifted them hesitantly and looked out.
I realeased my hand, breathing heavily, he saw me, I slid down the wall, returning to the position I had earlier been in, I looked around me, searching for an escape, I lifted from the floor a little, but he had already burst through the door.

I heard the door slam loudly where he had so violently opened the door, he came towards me, I squealed unintentionally, he hit me with the back of his hand, my hand rushed to the right side of my head, where he hit, tears flowed down my cheek, and I stared at the dusty floor, I was powerless.

He rose his hand again, making me flinch, but it didn't touch me, he was teasing me, he put his hand on hip, and laughed, I felt stupid, and humiliated, and for the first time in my life, I wished myself dead.

infatuation
24-03-2005, 02:13 PM
That is.. sad.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!