PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion Coming Psp and Ps3

From First To Last
26-11-2006, 05:27 PM
There have been numerous articles about this; but it's true. You can even pre-order it now!

PSP owners around the world hail Bethesda

I have has received word that video game developer Bethesda will be releasing a version of its recent Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion RPG title on Sony's next generation console, the PlayStation 3. Not necessarily a surprising move, however the porting doesn't appear to stop there as a PSP version is apparently also in development.

An odd move to say the least, but the Elder Scrolls have seen a portable iteration once before, available on Nokia's N-Gage, so a move to the PSP would certainly be possible.

Both titles are slated with a tentative March 2007 release date, which would imply that the PS3 version could be a launch title.

Billay
26-11-2006, 05:42 PM
launch title for the UK release. ps3s are out here.

Tintinabulation
26-11-2006, 08:06 PM
Never played oblivion? What is it?

Neil
26-11-2006, 08:11 PM
I've know about this for quite a while, it has annoyed large amounts of people as it is meant to come out with the expansion pack as a set I assume it will cost the same as the 360 one when that was released

SHEEPY_luvs_u
26-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Oblivion is awesome, will be a big seller for the PS3 i'm sure.

Bear-Max
27-11-2006, 04:05 PM
I've know about this for quite a while, it has annoyed large amounts of people as it is meant to come out with the expansion pack as a set I assume it will cost the same as the 360 one when that was released
Yeah it's pretty old news.

The PS3 comes with all the extras that you can download from the Xbox Live Marketplace, including the expansion pack Knights of the Nine (which came out last Tuesday).

DJ-Ali
27-11-2006, 04:06 PM
Yay. I'll buy it proberly when I get my PS3 next year.
Hooray! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!