PDA

View Full Version : Question!

HellSeat
26-11-2006, 06:38 PM
Well I Want To Have Sex With My Gf But I Don't Know What To Say Or Like.. How To Do It :S You Know Have You Got Any Tips On What To Say And I Want A Quick Reply Before A Mod Blocks Offer +3 rep <3

Nixt (Forum Moderator) Thread closed as it is attracting pointless and inappropriate posts.

KawaiiNikki
26-11-2006, 06:41 PM
meh, take her to her room sit her down and just tell her you've been thinking about taking your relationship to the next level, seriously my friend had to tell her bf yesterday that her pills would run out next week and wanted to know if he wanted to continue having sex
they managed fine, maybe shes thinking about having sex too, its not like shes gonna be weird about it, but if she says no dont push her

HellSeat
26-11-2006, 06:42 PM
K thanks <3 i'll see what other ppl say + rep

Rizla,
26-11-2006, 06:44 PM
Well have you done other stuff with her? If so, next time your in a room alone, and make sure you have a johnny, when you start to do stuff together start kissing her neck in the right spot (if you don't know what her spot is just keep kissing her neck in various places until you feel her shiver a bit, that's the spot) and keep kissing her there while taking her clothes off, when you've done some stuff together just ask if she wants to go the whole way, in a nice way, obviously.

HellSeat
26-11-2006, 06:48 PM
k thanks +rep aswell when i can <3 yeh we have done other stuff like ive yeh done stuff to her and shes done stuff to me

Marsquake
26-11-2006, 07:00 PM
kk, here's some advice for you.

since you've never done it before or dunno where to start i recommend you get a prozzy and do her lefr, right and center. Keep doing that until you know you're ready to do your lass. When your in a room alone with her make sure you have a jonny and just start getting off with her and take her clothes off whilst snogging. and then show the jonny on and stick it up her hole. You can pick what one though, cause she might like it in different ways.

liquid
26-11-2006, 07:01 PM
kk, here's some advice for you.

since you've never done it before or dunno where to start i recommend you get a prozzy and do her lefr, right and center. Keep doing that until you know you're ready to do your lass. When your in a room alone with her make sure you have a jonny and just start getting off with her and take her clothes off whilst snogging. and then show the jonny on and stick it up her hole. You can pick what one though, cause she might like it in different ways.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT HE SAID.

HellSeat
26-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Um.... Thanks? Well do you really think im gonna do that? serious advice please

fetish
26-11-2006, 07:05 PM
just put something in her drink

Marsquake
26-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Um.... Thanks? Well do you really think im gonna do that? serious advice please

it was serious advice and it will work.

liquid
26-11-2006, 07:08 PM
just put something in her drink

ROFLMAOOO!!!!!!

Nixt (Forum Moderator) Posts like these are considered pointless - Rule C2. Don't post short or meaningless messages - We don't want replies like "i dono" or "why" or "yeah". We have set the forum so that any message must contain at least 9 characters, do not try to get around this by adding meaningless characters.

Eamonn
26-11-2006, 07:15 PM
Get your ***** and slowly insert it into her ******, a erection and lubricant may help.

Nixt (Forum Moderator) Please do not post inappropriately.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!