PDA

View Full Version : do you think..

Vulgar
27-11-2006, 04:17 PM
..that a lot of people who say they are bisexual mainly say it because they are gay/lesbian but still in denial?

personally, i do. through experience myself, i've litterally only just came to terms with being gay. i've always said i'm bi, and always seen myself as bi, but deep down i knew what i was, just too scared to say anything. (and i still havn't - this is the first i've ever said well you get my drift..)

but yeah, discuss.

Ry
27-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Yes, i totally think this, Some of my friends don't agree though, I said i was Bi-Sexual for a while infact, I'm living proof :)

Vulgar
27-11-2006, 06:01 PM
exactly the same as me then. i dunno why, but i always found admitting to being bi is a lot easier than admitting to being gay.

Ry
27-11-2006, 06:04 PM
I still can't say the gay word, Rofl. :P

Nixt
27-11-2006, 06:06 PM
I think in a lot of cases this is the case yes, but not in all of them.

Vulgar
27-11-2006, 06:07 PM
I still can't say the gay word, Rofl. :P
what do you mean, as labelling yourself it?

and oh i know, i just said a lot :]

Ry
27-11-2006, 06:07 PM

I agree with that, but i'd say around half of the time. :P

I can't bring myself to say the words "I'm gay" unless im severely drunk, I don't know why. Only my select few friends know i am, and people who don't know me outside of this forum :)

-Emz
27-11-2006, 06:23 PM
i dunno cos im straight and *REMOVED* but yer i guess so?

Nixt (Forum Moderator) Please do not avoid the forum filter.

uh huh her
27-11-2006, 07:27 PM
i don't know. im bi, but im sure that im not in denial of being a lesbian. though im more attracted to women than men. some people probably are just in denial.

brapbrap
27-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Bi's are just greedy. =]

Just joking, does it really matter? they are what they are, you cant change it by saying it on a forum, or saying what they call themselves.

BI POWER =]

EverSteve
28-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Uhm well I'm mostly gay but I still fancy girls! I'm bi but I suppose yes i say it to make sure I dont think im 100% gay :S. And as well I know loadza people at my school get bullied for being gay, i say i'm bi and i only get the od word not as much as the gays :L

Assid_Rane
28-11-2006, 04:14 PM
im more attracted to women than men..

isnt that the case with most bi girls though? infact, i believe every bi girl ive spoke to about it, has said she prefers girls to lads...

benjamin
28-11-2006, 05:47 PM
um well, i kinda agree. i was in denial a lot before i came out.

fitcovboy
28-11-2006, 06:03 PM
It would appear a lot of people who are gay refer to themselves as 'bi' for various reasons, it could be down to peer pressure, and as one post said 'the gays get bullied more' It is a sad fact and has some what improved, a lot of people think being gay is like having a didease, unfortunately they do not realise that a lot of gay people hate being gay because of the way society portrays the term 'bing gay' Hopefully one day it will be fully accepted and society may stop out casting people because of their sexuality.

EverSteve
29-11-2006, 10:28 AM
Well recently I know loads of people on my friends list online who are bi but in real life are affraid to say stuff. It is a bit of a shame, but if most lads admited it at least 50% going from 13 - 16 proberbly are bi and a little bit confused.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!