Kymux
27-11-2006, 08:12 PM
Project Name:-
Tranquility Garden

Start Date:-
Monday 27th November 2006

Description:-

Brief

Tranquility Garden is my new large project that will hopefully involve a few members at HabboxForum and around the different forum communitys. My aims are to create an interactive Flash website to calm and cool the mind.

I have therefore decided to create my flash environment as a landscape picture or video as it may be. Now here's where you (the habboxforumer) comes in! I need some ideas on what makes a peaceful environment. With a few ideas coming in I should be able to piece together a picture of what it will look like.

Music

The music will be played by me on piano, this should not be a problem although piano song reccomendations are open to all.. My current song is most likely going to be 'Spring' from the Four Seasons.

Please remember to give me some song ideas as well as visual effects, I can play grade 9 songs on piano so that's just about everything. Just nothing like Rachmaninoff etc.

Features

Freebies (Vector creatures etc)
Member System (Fully intergrated into the flash)
Hidden Features
Credits Page.. will be given to any I believe have put extra effort in.

So that's it! This stage is just a whiteboard, give me some new ideas for peaceful reprices.

Thanks and good luck,
Dan

tekni
27-11-2006, 08:17 PM
Sheep.

myke
27-11-2006, 08:18 PM
Like a chinese garden or something, I tell you something really calming, Running water, a waterfall.

Kymux
27-11-2006, 08:27 PM
@'Netik

I was thinking sheep.

@'Syrupy

This contradicts Netik. I'll have to pick either a chinese garden or a field :(

EDIT: Chinese garden pls. Sorry Netik :)

london
27-11-2006, 08:34 PM
I like the Winter from the four seasons, but I see were your coming from with spring [[: Maybe you could have butterflies flying about the place, maybe a few birds. You could also have a few calming sounds; flowing water, calm wind, waves hitting cliffs etc. Ooh & maybe some blossom falling. Great idea, good luck.

Kymux
27-11-2006, 08:39 PM
That's cool.

I decided to add some bees, I'll be playing flight of the bumblebee which I think is quite appropriate (flight of the bumblebee by Rimski Korsakov)

london
27-11-2006, 08:58 PM
& have clouds & grass & fences & barns & stables.

Kymux
27-11-2006, 09:05 PM
Not barns but clouds and grass :)

:Blobbed
28-11-2006, 04:21 PM
Fluffy bunnys running around your screen

JoeComins
28-11-2006, 04:32 PM
MUSIC: Samuel Barber - Adagio for Strings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adagio_for_Strings

Greatest classical piece ever!

tekni
28-11-2006, 04:50 PM
MUSIC: Samuel Barber - Adagio for Strings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adagio_for_Strings

Greatest classical piece ever!

Classical and great don't go together.

JoeComins
28-11-2006, 05:07 PM
This is one of the greatest songs ever. Its not your bog-standard classical trash.

This is on-par with my favourite band ever. Its been remix by DJ's such as Tiesto loads of times. Its an all-time classic

Kymux
28-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Yeah, it's really superb :)

SimplyTech
28-11-2006, 05:50 PM
I could do flash?

Kymux
28-11-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm all set with flash dude. I can do it right with my vector. Have a go and PM me if you want. I might love you :)

SimplyTech
28-11-2006, 06:56 PM
I'm all set with flash dude. I can do it right with my vector. Have a go and PM me if you want. I might love you :)

I cant draw lol i code / animate

Kymux
28-11-2006, 07:06 PM
Coding is hard. I could do with a hand?

SimplyTech
28-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Coding is hard. I could do with a hand?

I find that the easy bit so maybe we could do this kinda reguarly lol

JoeComins
28-11-2006, 07:16 PM
I do hope you will be using my choice in music?

http://www.ambient-nights.org/
Ambient Nights is owned by a guy from a clan I use to be in. Some good chill-out music there!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!