PDA

View Full Version : Can a pet reflect you?

tekni
27-11-2006, 09:27 PM
I feel depressed ok.

My dog is depressed, she does nothing all day and cba to do anything tbh.

So, can a pet's feelings reflect on you?

Ry
27-11-2006, 09:30 PM
I don't know why the dog being depressed part makes me giggle. However, maybe you should consult your parents, or take it to a vet or something, I've never really heard of anyone with a depressed dog, so i can't think of anything else :(

cocaine
27-11-2006, 09:31 PM
One word:

No.

Eamonn
27-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Your feelings can reflect on a dog usually they become depressed if the owner becomes depressed and some dogs actually have to go on anti-depressents and I don't know if there feelings can reflect on you, depends on the person really. My dogs feelings don't really reflect on me because shes happy 24:7.

DiscoPat
27-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Take her to the vet, its the least you can do.

off topic: do dogs get married

:Hazel
27-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Yeah i think so, I didn't feel too well earlier & my dog new something was up with me, she looked all sad. :(

vibrant
27-11-2006, 10:07 PM
my dogs horny 24/7 so i guess dats true.

Swastika
28-11-2006, 11:33 AM
my dogs horny 24/7 so i guess dats true.
Did you have to post that? :P

@Adam:
Apparently some dogs do reflect the owner, if your sad they're supposed to be able to feel the negative energy. ANYWAY - take your dog to a vets and what exactly are you depressed about?

Casanova
28-11-2006, 11:38 AM
I don't know why the dog being depressed part makes me giggle. However, maybe you should consult your parents, or take it to a vet or something, I've never really heard of anyone with a depressed dog, so i can't think of anything else :(

Same :P
and yes, of course it can. Because your it's carer, just like young children get upset (such as babies) when you're upset. When my sister and her husband were arguing once their twins got upset and aggitated.

Also, your personality reflects on it too. Just like you develop the same mannerisms and personality qualities as those who are the closest around you.

Kymux
28-11-2006, 06:10 PM
If you are sad the dog might feel it's normal?

idk.

Neversoft
28-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Yeah i think so, I didn't feel too well earlier & my dog new something was up with me, she looked all sad. :(
I agree with Hazel.
Although I would say that it is only dogs, cats always seem to be in the same mood. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!