PDA

View Full Version : Paypal..

Casanova
27-11-2006, 09:43 PM
I want to set up a paypal account, and i've got a bank account and everything.

I have one of those deposit ones that i'll use for my EMA and i have one of those cards with it too.

what exactly do I do? and does that mean that i've got the right account for a PP account.

(Posted here to get more views)

Biseinen
27-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Erm... Well register and find out. Get someone to do a stupid donation into it (Like 5p) to see if it works.

Just follow what it says to do.

Lubricant
27-11-2006, 09:58 PM
If you want the paypal account to be connected to your bank account, they will deposit a small amount of money (Usually 1p) and they ask you to tell them how much they deposited so that they know it's your bank account.

Samster
27-11-2006, 10:00 PM
Alan you don't even need a bank account setup if you dont have one,you just get people to send money to you

Otherwise, I just set mine up with my normal bank account

Casanova
27-11-2006, 10:51 PM
I'm sooooo confused :( I have no internet logic at all. TECHNICAL WORDS ARE NOT RIGHT.

ebay
28-11-2006, 07:32 AM
Yes, HARDCORE is correct, once you connect the bank account up they will deposit two small amounts into the account. 3-7days later you have to ring up your bank and ask them what the two amounts are! Then go onto paypal and input the two amounts and that is step 1 of your verification done :)

step 2 - the phone your house and you have to verify a few things

step 3 - put 100GBP into paypal or something

step 4 and five - i cant remeber but you will be verified on step 1 and2

Casanova
28-11-2006, 11:36 AM
Yes, HARDCORE is correct, once you connect the bank account up they will deposit two small amounts into the account. 3-7days later you have to ring up your bank and ask them what the two amounts are! Then go onto paypal and input the two amounts and that is step 1 of your verification done :)

step 2 - the phone your house and you have to verify a few things

step 3 - put 100GBP into paypal or something

step 4 and five - i cant remeber but you will be verified on step 1 and2

That really does sound utter crap... I mean c'mon it's a frikking spending account not a gold bank.

Mneh, i'll do that in december, i need to sell stuff and whatnot.
plus rep when i'm able to ebayseller.

ebay
28-11-2006, 03:59 PM
cheers and good luck

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!